Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can`t use wpe, srv protected by lacd

Discussion on I can`t use wpe, srv protected by lacd within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I cant connect on a srv with wpe..because are protected by lacd. How i can trick that program....to can connect with wpe??? Can some1 help me plss???
Old 04/14/2006, 19:10   #2

Pls some1 tell me(, nobody knows?
Old 04/15/2006, 12:00   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by boghy@Apr 13 2006, 09:31
I cant connect on a srv with wpe..because are protected by lacd. How i can trick that program....to can connect with wpe??? Can some1 help me plss???
man LACD has nothing with WPE PRO just run game with LACD and in game press alttab and run WPE and its working 100%
Old 04/15/2006, 18:20   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneSK+Apr 15 2006, 12:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KaneSK @ Apr 15 2006, 12:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--boghy@Apr 13 2006, 09:31
man LACD has nothing with WPE PRO just run game with LACD and in game press alttab and run WPE and its working 100% [/b][/quote]
Don`t work...(, try and u to see, when i run wpe....game closse
Old 04/19/2006, 00:05   #5

once upon a time there was a nice little tutorial telling everyone who reads it how to trick lacd.

but the topic moved far beyound the first page so there was only one thing that could reveal its true form:

the almighty search button!

use the button! so you never need to open topics with stupid questions like that
Old 04/21/2006, 15:33   #6

Old 04/21/2006, 15:39   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Fabiman@Apr 19 2006, 00:05
once upon a time there was a nice little tutorial telling everyone who reads it how to trick lacd.

but the topic moved far beyound the first page so there was only one thing that could reveal its true form:

the almighty search button!

use the button! so you never need to open topics with stupid questions like that
yoo ******* that guy just posted a question.. nice answer newbie...
Old 04/23/2006, 13:44   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by favreus@Apr 21 2006, 15:39
yoo ******* that guy just posted a question.. nice answer newbie...
As time went by, a misfortune befell the defender of the almighty search button.

Favreus, the poor slave to the lord of chaotic postings, set foot into his realm, reaching for acknowledgement from his master.

However, he was not alone.

Alongside he carried an imbecile weapon, forged by his very own premature brain, not capable of hurting anyone but himself.

Entirely illiterate and ill-bred, he tried to compromise the behaviour of the brave defender, using his impotent arms.

As the defender noticed the poor soul, caught in the narrow cage his disqualified mind supplied, he felt nothing but mercy for him.

He forgave favreus' inapt attempt, able to consider his posting as an example to
every minion of the chaotic lord, how to make a fool of himself.

And the board was free again, thanks to the desert of the brave defender.

Use the button !