Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Priest BOT (Same as ShadowBot but heals) for 1.5.1

Discussion on Priest BOT (Same as ShadowBot but heals) for 1.5.1 within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

This is my latest Priest Bot that is not in shadow form and heals etc.

The one thing that's annoying me is the corpse run, it's not working very well
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-84-1118851209.ibf (21.5 KB, 47 views)
Old 05/10/2005, 13:57   #2

ACHTUNG hab den bot gestern abend auf nem CLEANEN account geused ( 0 chars davor 0 hack using) am nächsten tag wurde er "ausgesetzt" !! sieht aus als würden die das detecten!
Old 05/12/2005, 19:28   #3

die ganze nacht, oder saßt du davor?
Old 05/12/2005, 21:07   #4

uh das warn fehler von blizzard mein acc war irgendwie gesperrt und nach 5 stunden ging er wieder also blizzard schuld und nit ich
Old 05/13/2005, 07:54   #5

ok danke an con ihr habt für alle meine chars bots
i find das groove^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Fixed Pet Heals
06/21/2013 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 37 Replies
If your like me and live outside the US and as such have a higher ping time that stops your pets from effectively using all 5 charges of heal when they heal you then you might want to try these replacement AI scripts for the pets. http://www.yukitsuki.com/downloads/fixed_pet_heal s.zip Each pet's heal script has been changed from: to
ShadowBot Beta (Shaiya US)
01/21/2010 - Shaiya - 26 Replies
Ok, this is more like a beta testing for my bot i created. Its for Shaiya US and works with the most current version. You will need a gameguard bypass. I prefer to use a client with GG removed. Instructions: Open Shaiya and load your character in the game. Open the bot and click attach to game. Set everything to how you want it. (Some features do not work yet). Go to a spot on the map that you will use to rest. Its best to pick a spot away from any monsters. Go to the spot, and click Save...
[BUG]Insane heals for the whole party
09/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Well all of you know this bug with citrine pedant of golden healing. It is "fixed" on wowbeez, but i found another necklace-->Design: Living Ruby Pendant - Item - World of Warcraft Tested on wowbeez fun server Requirement: You need a jewelcrafter (355) and this recipie Design: Living Ruby Pendant - Item - World of Warcraft You need a class that can stealth
[ReleasE] Heals Only 4/23/08
05/05/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Ok people. I would have released this once i got outa school, but i was too busy playing with them in gunz. these worx well. if any probelms, please tell me so. WHAT TO DO: for beginners] 1. Download the launcher requirements + the system.mrs of your choice, once done leave it alone for now 2. Go to "Start" double click "My Computer" 3. There, you will see a section under "Hard Drive Disks" 4. Double click on the hard drive disk that has a ( C: ) at the end of its name 5....
gecastete Heals anzeigen
12/10/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hallo, Habe gestern gesehen, dass es möglich ist gecastete heals auf andere leute über seinem eigenen playermodel anzuzeigen! Sagen wir mal ich hau nen Flashheal auf erazer raus. Dann steht über meinem Playermodel folgendes: erazer: +1183 Halt genauso wie beim sct, nur dass auch meine heals auf andere angezeigt werden! Weiß jemand wie man es bekommt, oder ob es schon beim sct dabei ist?