Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multi R1 Lock with good knowledge of every class AMA

Discussion on Multi R1 Lock with good knowledge of every class AMA within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multi R1 Lock with good knowledge of every class AMA

Hello all i'm new here and i was thinking i could answer any questions you may have regarding WoW PvP such as specs,talents,glyphs,gear etc etc or just general situations you need help or have questions with.

Ask away

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seeking a DEV with good knowledge exe
10/31/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
As the title says, I am looking for a DEV is familiar with editing the EXE. (Packing / Adding / password protection) currently we do not have sales system (pay for coins) but of course I share my win with my team. which would then also apply to you. In interresse Report this Skype: ak48fler
Anyone with pretty GOOD knowledge of AutoIt look!
03/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
1.Ok as obvious, im an AutoIt programmer. As you guys know i did say that i was making a tao bot, but i thought i knew more about coding than i did, and i couldnt do the advnaced stuff. Anyways, to the point... I need 1 person that knows quite a bit about AutoIt coding. Together we shall make my idea come to life, the idea will include about everything that is macro related. Message me PLEASE if you are interested!!!! 2.Second of all, i know it might be possible to add ADVANCED+++ coding...