Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone with pretty GOOD knowledge of AutoIt look!

Discussion on Anyone with pretty GOOD knowledge of AutoIt look! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
1.Ok as obvious, im an AutoIt programmer. As you guys know i did say that i was making a tao bot, but i thought i knew more about coding than i did, and i couldnt do the advnaced stuff. Anyways, to the point... I need 1 person that knows quite a bit about AutoIt coding. Together we shall make my idea come to life, the idea will include about everything that is macro related. Message me PLEASE if you are interested!!!!

2.Second of all, i know it might be possible to add ADVANCED+++ coding with AutoIt to add auto leveling, such as COpartner (btw this program be like COPartner but SO MANY extra features) If you can do this please message also!!! example of the thing i want: the little box on COpartner and type in monster/player name to kill.

3.Third of all i need someone that would be able to fix any bugs, crack a new version when patches come out, and do all that extra junk thats little, but makes a huge difference in someones work

PLEASE message me with your message title "number one i can do" or any of the other nimbers, but type in that number of course .

P.S. If i think you are a worthy enough to do that job i will share you my ideas and we will get started. Some how i need to know your worthy, i dont want some noob messageing me, and i give them my idea, and they go make program themself -.-

On weekdays im usally on for 3-4 hrs and Weekends, long time, please be on that long around my time zone also for we can work together, if not same time zone, thats ok, we will work something out

Thank you all for your cooperation,

swords
Old 03/03/2006, 14:22   #2

Btw everyone, this dont have to be just autoit. If you can code it without using autoit and put it in the program still, that would be cool
Old 03/04/2006, 01:55   #3

Ok no one wants to make a contribute to the public... Fine with me -.-