Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need advice about a trade

Discussion on Need advice about a trade within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I recently traded my shaman for a priest account. Everything was going good until the guy who I traded messaged me that he wanted his account back. I said no, and he was ok with it. He has messaged me 3 or 4 times since and every time I tell him no he is ok, until this last time. Now he is threatening to tell blizzard that I stole his account if he doesn't get it back.

Also he has already traded my account to another guy, and gotten it back some how.

What should I do? What can I do to keep him from taking it?

I have already changed the email and the contact info, but other then that am I screwed cause you can't change secret question?

Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Advice here
08/13/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
anyone how to dupe or upgrade hack in rf commander?? please tell me...... thanks alot or mail me @ [email protected]
Need help/advice
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
ello! just to cut to the chase, I've got a dynamic ip which keeps changing on a weekly basis atm, only me and a few others screw around on it, question is, does someone have a winhex script handy that they wouldnt mind sharing for quick ip change in datapak? would be much appreciated and a life saver for me, since I'm not the most talented with winhex.
Trade Advice
07/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Hi people... I'm not sure what prices and values are since I just got back to the game after a whole year but.... Is it worth to trade my 2 DBs and Elite +2 Bracelet for a Super + 3 Bracelet? Thanks people
A bit of advice for those Using 1.05
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
IF you are using 1.05 and you experience running CR then no control appears... try the following steps: 1. Check files of your cabal program 2. reinstall the cabal 1.05 3 run cabal 1.05 login and start
need advice
08/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
sould i sell 110 lvl archer not bad equipment etc...30-40 mets in inventroy lots of other elite stuff etc... for 12 db? Equipment on Archer EliteEagleHat(+3)(Ph-Defense +275) UniqueDragonRing EliteAcientBow(+1)(dragon gem)(Ph-damage +16)(Enchanted HP +30) EliteEagleCoat(+1)(Ph-defense +74)(M-defense +18) UniqueDeftBoots