Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOWSCAPE LEGION

Discussion on WOWSCAPE LEGION within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WOWSCAPE LEGION

Hello all.. i was wondering if there was still a one hit kill around here. I realy need one for Legion..one of wowscape's server. Or a gold hax etc.

If you have some kind of exploit or hack..please mail it to me. Then i can send you some other exploit back. Cant post it here cause there are GM of wowscape scathering treu this forums, trying to find a bug or exploit wich they then can fix.

Email:

Greetings

Jeffrey
Old 10/27/2008, 19:08   #2

Yo gold hax yo.

Mailed yo.

Just open yo server.exe yo.
Old 10/29/2008, 17:30   #3

Blioh i didnt get anything from you m8. If you want the hack i have then just mail me the gold hack...if you are not a GM. Then i have a quest hack for you.

Greetings Jeffrey
Old 10/29/2008, 19:18   #4

we are retarded !
Old 10/30/2008, 15:40   #5

You may think that r4v.

But i know better. I will hear it from you if you are intrested. If not, then dont respond in my post.

Greetings Jeffrey
Old 10/30/2008, 16:35   #6

lawl-- Böse abzocke

So lets say i would send you the "hack".. would you respond back? I don't think so
Old 11/02/2008, 07:28   #7

Es gibt wirklich einen Goldhack??:O
Wenn ja richtig geil
Old 11/05/2008, 14:34   #8

a gold hack? :O
something like that exists?
Old 11/05/2008, 17:40   #9

I am brand new to wow and i am having a hard time even understanding what you are talking about. does anyone know a good site to go to if you are brand new to wow. i am thinking of buying a all in one wow guide in other words pvp. alliance, horde gold, and every other aspect of the game. I want to use it more like a gps system than to just copy what they say. anyway thanks for reading