Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS WOWSCAPE(LEGION) ACCOUNTS LVL 70

Discussion on WTS WOWSCAPE(LEGION) ACCOUNTS LVL 70 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS WOWSCAPE(LEGION) ACCOUNTS LVL 70

I have 2 wowlegion accounts both lvl 70. one is a blood elf warlock lvl 70 full t6 with 200k gold, jewelcrafting and enchanting both maxed and more. the other account is a lvl 70 blood elf rogue full t6 with 200k gold, engineering profession maxed and more.

I want to trade for 2moons DIL and items. Reply back here or PM me. leave any questions if you have any.

-Reyalsreggin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS WoWscape(Legion) Accounts LvL 70
02/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 wowlegion accounts both lvl 70. one is a blood elf warlock lvl 70 full t6 with 200k gold, jewelcrafting and enchanting both maxed and more. the other account is a lvl 70 blood elf rogue full t6 with 200k gold, engineering profession maxed and more. I want to trade for 2moons DIL and items. Reply back here or PM me. leave any questions if you have any. -Reyalsreggin
WOWscape
12/01/2008 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, wollte fragen ob vllt wer weiß was mit der WOWscape Page los ist wollte mit 2 Freunden auf dem Server anfangen Ich und einer von ihnen hatten schon nen Acc aber der andere nicht gibt es vllt ne Neue Seite oder irgentwo ne Registerpage die nicht mit der Mainpage verbunden ist? Oder gibt es einen andern P-Server der nur annähernd so bevölkert ist wie wowscape? Danke schonmal
WOWSCAPE LEGION
11/05/2008 - World of Warcraft - 8 Replies
Hello all.. i was wondering if there was still a one hit kill around here. I realy need one for Legion..one of wowscape's server. Or a gold hax etc. If you have some kind of exploit or hack..please mail it to me. Then i can send you some other exploit back. Cant post it here cause there are GM of wowscape scathering treu this forums, trying to find a bug or exploit wich they then can fix. Email: [email protected] Greetings Jeffrey
How to Dupe items in Wowscape/LEgion
10/23/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
hi all i need help i need to know how to dupe items in wowlegion and MY Server doesnt have Wraping paper so how i do it plx help me i need that hardly Thx:mofo: http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:j1HEnDIbki3q- M:http://farm1.static.flickr.com/125/391255054_529 07e85be.jpg
Wowscape...
04/16/2008 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
the server isnt down for wowscape... i done exactly everything in the "connection guide" and yet i still cant login.