Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nice low-level exp and money(Horde recommened)

Discussion on Nice low-level exp and money(Horde recommened) within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nice low-level exp and money(Horde recommened)

a bird told me there's a spot in Silverpine Forest, and there's tons of Mottled Worgs these worgs respawn fairly fast and drop Stringy Wolf and Discolered Worg Hearts. A stack of Stringy Wolf Meat sells for about 80 silver average and a stack of Discolored Worg Hearts sell for about 30 silver average. The coords are about 57, 10. The name is Malden's Orchard.
Old 08/20/2007, 02:56   #2

Kann das wer pls auf Deutsch übersetzen, hab das zwar gelesen aber würde gerne denn deutschen namen des gebietes haben.
Old 08/20/2007, 03:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -user.Name- View Post
Kann das wer pls auf Deutsch übersetzen, hab das zwar gelesen aber würde gerne denn deutschen namen des gebietes haben.
silberwald 57, 10

kk?
Old 09/05/2007, 14:55   #4

für welches lvl ist das so?
Old 09/06/2007, 08:41   #5

Die Worgs sind lt. Buffed lvl 10-11. Ich hoffe dass ich das richtig rausgelesen habe. Ansonsten max. 1-2 lvl darüber.