Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fojji T10

Discussion on Fojji T10 within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 10/15/2023, 16:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thank you!
Old 10/15/2023, 19:00   #17

Big thanks
Old 10/15/2023, 19:54   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qban View Post
v3.0.20

Changelog:
I always recommend if you haven't fresh installed in a while, then do so by completely removing the pack and re-installing. Always good practice to do that outside of the raid when time. Just to ensure everything is properly flushed.

[General] Boss Timers are now thinner in general, looks cleaner. I suggest that everyone goes into their Anchors Pack and changes the spacing to 0 for Boss Timers. This will look slightly cleaner. See full attached image for reference. Default Raid Pack anchors was updated for this.
[General] "Decurse" will only be heard by Mages, Resto Shamans, Boomkins or Resto Druids.
[General] Raid Frame glows further improvement visually.
[Trash] Added Raid Frame glow for the Blood Mirror trash spell for Healers.
[Trash] Added new Blight Bomb Range Checking WA style. Displays Vertical Bar for the Explosion; Red if in Range, Green if Safe.

Lower Spire
[Lord Marrowgar] The Bonestorm PreWarn will hide when the spell is cast now.
[Lady Deathwhisper] Added a Vampiric Might Icon for the spellstealable Damage Buff for Mages
[Deathbringer] An attempt to make the marking more consistent, using the order the mobs are summoned may lead to more consistent marks. Will require some testing. Let me know in feedback!
[Deathbringer] The Taunt DR Icon for Tanks is on the left of the Nameplate now
[Deathbringer] The Heal Debuff Missing Reminder will not run in 10 man groups now

Plagueworks
[Putricide] The Taunt DR Icon for Tanks is on the left of the Nameplate now

Crimson Hall
[Council] The Shock Vortex now checks on cast start, rather than Success; it also now uses a more subtle sound instead of the Bike Horn.
[Blood-Queen] Fixed the Incite Terror timer & preWarn for 10 man

Frostwing Halls
[Valithria] Seal of Light Glyph Reminder now checks if you have the Item
[Valithria] Seal of Wisdon Glyph Reminder now checks if you have the item
[Sindragosa] When targetted by a Beacon, you hear a "Targeted" sound now.
[Sindragosa] Added Co-Tank Icon for tracking Mystic Buffet for others who are ROLE == TANK. Note; you will see everyones buffet if people are set to TANK. So ensure your role is properly set. Or, if you're a raid leader, ensure you do a role check.
[Sindragosa] Added Mystic Buffet Icon for Tanks that appears in the Tank Icons, rather than the standard Icons.
[Sindragosa] Removed the Frost Breath Icon tracking since it's not relevant.
[Sindragosa] Added a Short Text warning to break out the Frost Tombs during the Air Phase.

Frozen Throne
[Lich King] Slight size improvements/unify for the Defile preWarn text, Shambling Horror spawn, Val'kyr Wave count & Raging Spirit count TEXTs.
[Lich King] The Val'kyr timer will hide during P3 Transition now
[Lich King] Added a Roleplay Timer for when you kill him
[Lich King] Auras will hide when Fury of Frostmourne is cast
[Lich King] More Shambling Horror nameplate improvements. Think I have it where I like it now. Standard (sub 20% frenzy) is just a soft red glow on the Nameplate. Shockwave appears to the left. Enrage & Enrage CD is top left, and Plague is top right. Should allow for standard debuff placement on Nameplates to not cause overlap.
I love you <3. Thank you so much
Old 10/16/2023, 14:51   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by k22j View Post
Thank you!
v3.0.25

Changelog:
I always recommend if you haven't fresh installed in a while, then do so by completely removing the pack and re-installing. Always good practice to do that outside of the raid when time. Just to ensure everything is properly flushed.

Lower Spire
[Deathbringer] The Rune of Blood TAUNT Warning for Tanks will now only show if it's applied on anyone but you.

Plagueworks
[Festergut] Added a List Aura for Healers with Vile Gas
[Rotface] Added a List Aura for Healers with Vile Gas
[Putricide] The Unbound Plague list now shows for how long players have had it

Crimson Hall
[Blood-Queen] Bite Coordinator WA updated:
Fix automatic priority from Details! not working in some edge-cases when the window wasn't on the "damage" tab. This should ensure tanks and healers aren't shown as some of the first targets anymore.

Frostwing Halls
[Sindragosa] Unchained Magic List is now purple, with the Healer Icon

Frozen Throne
[Lich King] Infest CD Rotater now supports all Language clients and doesn't use any chat messages
[Lich King] Hide Enrage Timer on Kill
Thanks
10 Users
Old 10/17/2023, 20:09   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by willingtolearn View Post
Big thanks
Big update for week2
v4.0.3
Changelog:
Frostwing Halls
[Sindragosa] GPS Coordinator fix for the lua error, should work now.

General
[General] All AutoRange WA's now hide after the Encounter ends (success or not)

Lower Spire
[Lord Marrowgar] Removed the "Spike on Me" /say Text, which would overlap Nameplates.
[Lord Marrowgar] The Bone Storm PreWarn Bar now shows "Possible Bone Storm"; and the sound is Removed. The sound is now only played when he actually casts it.
[Lord Marrowgar] The Thickness of the Impale Glow on Raid Frames is now greatly reduced
[Lord Marrowgar] The Thickness of the Coldflame Glow on Raid Frames is now greatly reduced

[Lady Deathwhisper] Removed the MC Warn WA and Sound

[Deathbringer] Increased the size and usefulness of the Blood Power Bar, you see the % very clearly now of the Damage Increase
[Deathbringer] Added a Rune of Blood Timer
[Deathbringer] The "Missing Heal Debuff" will now only warn you when healing debuffs are missing, and Rune of Blood is incoming in 5 seconds.

Plagueworks
[Putricide] The Mutated Plague Red Countdown on the Tank Icon will no longer be overlapped with your name

Crimson Hall
[Council] Removed the Raid Frame Glows for Shadow Prison
[Council] "High Stacks" sound cue now appears when you have 12 or more, up from 7
Note, I am working on a crazy Council WA, not quite done but will make the Kinetic Bombs much more manageable and provide an overview (think Stars WA on Algalon)

Frostwing Halls
[Valithria] Filtered the buffs to only show: HoTs & Beacon of Light, instead of all Buffs for Healers
[Sindragosa] "High Stacks" sound cue for Melee now appears when you have 11 or more, up from 7
[Sindragosa] GPS Now shows 2-1-2 for Normal Mode 25 man -

Everyone needs to update or it will be incompatible for normal mode.

Frozen Throne
[Lich King] The Va'kyr Nameplate hider was loading on Normal mode when swapping from Heroic on the first pull. It won't hide nameplates on normal mode now.
[Lich King] 100% promise the Summon Val'kyr timer won't show in P3!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/18/2023, 14:55   #21

QBAN IS THE MAN THX
Old 10/18/2023, 22:46   #22

The minor changes im not posting...all the med and big changes I post though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blediator16 View Post
QBAN IS THE MAN THX
v4.0.8

Changelog:

General
Added Chinese, French & Spanish language support. Thanks to those who translated!
More reduction to Glows, and removal of Glows. Added more conditions so that Raid Leaders see important information, or healers, but not DPS. Overall, expect further cleanup and visibility improvements of Raid Frame Glows.
Removed some more Auras based on test and playtime.
Optimization

Lower Spire
[Lady Deathwhisper] Re-wrote the Nameplate Aura. It's now a Circle attached to the bottom of the Nameplate. You have custom options to set your Interrupt, and to enable playing a sound for "Next". If you set your Interrupt, it will glow the nameplate, and text will be Green, with Arrows when it's your turn to interrupt. See reference in Images. It is also much more reliable and simplified, and less confusion in the custom options.
[Lady Deathwhisper] Added support for the "Next Adds CD" synching correctly if you reset the Boss.
[Trash] Added a Countdown 3 > 2 > 1 for Death Plague for the Weekly quest NPC; should help with passing it on. I don't want to add something too indepth just for this quest.
[Saurfang] The Autorange will now only popup during the Encounter, and will automatically hide afterwards. It no longer pops up beforehand; so adjust as necessary on pull, or just manually type /range 12. This simplifies the code and makes the Aura much more lightweight and more performant.

Plagueworks
[Putricide] The Unbound Plague is now marked with a iamond: to align with DBM Automarking.
[Putricide] The Raid Frame WA uses an improved way of counting the text up. Previous version was occasionally causing the text to dissappear; that won't happen anymore.

Crimson Hall
[Trash] Raid Leaders will Automark players with Chains of Shadow. They can be mass dispelled. Players also /say "name Chains! MD Me!"
[Council] Tweaks to the Encounter to attempt to improve visibility. It is a messy encounter by design.
[Blood-Queen] Bite Coordinator WA bumped to 1.1.8:
Further improvements to the Automarking during Air Phase/Pact/Swarm of Shadows
It is compatible with previous versions, so it's just a quality of life update

Frostwing Halls
[Valithria] Filtered the buffs to only show: HoTs & Beacon of Light, instead of all Buffs for Healers
[Sindragosa] GPS Coordinator now is slightly changed. We now add the text "LEFT", "MIDDLE", "RIGHT". Additionally, the Arrows are now placed above this new text. The arrow will only show the side you need to go. See referenced attached image.
It is compatible with previous versions, so it's just a quality of life update
[Sindragosa] Fixed the Phase 2 Transition

Frozen Throne
[Lich King] Fixed an Issue where Infest CD Coordinator was sometimes not going over to the P2 rotation due to DPS.
[Lich King] Added "RAIDLEADER" label, to indicate that the Lich King Infest CD Coordinator only takes the Raid Leaders custom options. Others do not need their custom options to be the same (common misconception).
[Lich King] Infest Icon Increased, and DPS/Tank players will now see the Icon, but not the Glow. Raid Leaders/Healers will see a soft Glow for more standout.
[Lich King] Nameplate Auto-Hide WA workaround for Blizzards difficultyID shennanigans
Thanks
10 Users
Old 10/20/2023, 20:19   #23

Qban is amazing. Facts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2023, 21:11   #24

@
Can you just post the WAGO link + password please?
Old 10/23/2023, 23:37   #25

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btetvu View Post
@
We all know what would happen then, that is why it is not posted.
Old 10/24/2023, 00:24   #26

any update for v4.0.14?
Old 10/24/2023, 05:58   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eebowai View Post
any update for v4.0.14?
I will post tomorrow, he has posted multiple updates today...Nothing ground breaking

Quote:
@
Nah, the way I posted is best for all..If you want a password then buy it is all im going to say.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2023, 09:57   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qban View Post
I will post tomorrow, he has posted multiple updates today...Nothing ground breaking

Nah, the way I posted is best for all..If you want a password then buy it is all im going to say.
Lol and scamming people with wrong WA codes? :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
We all know what would happen then, that is why it is not posted.
What would happen? The password is the same for everyone and not tied to a user.
This seems very fishy.
Old 10/24/2023, 13:07   #29

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,473
Quote:
Lol and scamming people with wrong WA codes? :-)

What would happen? The password is the same for everyone and not tied to a user.
This seems very fishy.
Simple, it is provided, then it gets changed. It is provided, it gets changed and repeat.
Old 10/24/2023, 13:51   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
Simple, it is provided, then it gets changed. It is provided, it gets changed and repeat.
Right now, @ provides a password to his private bin. I don't see any difference?
Weakaura link + password sharing is by far the easiest way to share the WA. Instead @:
1) Goes to the wago.io link fojji provided
2) Logs in with the password that fojji provided
3) Copies the full WA (and maybe add malicious parts to it)
4) Put that into a private bin folder
5) Protects that folder with a password
6) Shares it here

To me, copying the link + fojji password from the official Discord and just posting it here is by far the best and easiest and honest way of doing so.

Adapting the WA resulting in losing all your gold, I would not recommend anyone taking this WA.