Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fojji T10

Discussion on Fojji T10 within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old 10/24/2023, 14:13   #31

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btetvu View Post
Right now, @ provides a password to his private bin. I don't see any difference?
Weakaura link + password sharing is by far the easiest way to share the WA. Instead @:
1) Goes to the wago.io link fojji provided
2) Logs in with the password that fojji provided
3) Copies the full WA (and maybe add malicious parts to it)
4) Put that into a private bin folder
5) Protects that folder with a password
6) Shares it here

To me, copying the link + fojji password from the official Discord and just posting it here is by far the best and easiest and honest way of doing so.

Adapting the WA resulting in losing all your gold, I would not recommend anyone taking this WA.
so Qban taking the time to post it is not the most honest way to do it?

So you think taking the password and links and posting the originals. Then the links and pw gets changed. Then new is posted, then changed. But you claim that is the most honest way?

I know what it is because I have seen it done before. Files like this, the pw got changed every week. All because the original pw was supplied.

Your logic is, post the account details and pw as well. If people want the pw so much, how about they sub to it.

So you do not trust the one that posts it. But would trust the one that posts it if they provided the pw. You know that is not honest now is it.

It is not hard to copy the exact wa and post it online.

But proves a point. The ones that want it for free, but do not trust the one that posts it. Clearly people cannot trust the one that comments.

13 years I have done files foe wow and I have seen accounts banned from the account it has come from. I have seen pw shared multiple times changed. But hey you do not trust that.

But hold up, when Qban shared the same files for me to post, nothing was said. But when he makes a thread, updates it and maintains it and does a great job.

Oh people do not want that. They want the links and pw. Then complain the pw is changed and then want another one. Then changed again ahd want another one.

Bottom line, don’t trust it, do t download it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2023, 14:55   #32

elite*gold: 0
3 updates since last post

Crimson Hall
[Council] Added a Tick for the refresh. You can move in between, but it's every 1 second, so it's pretty difficult. Good players can take advantage of it; but I don't recommend you spend much brain power on it unless you're confident!
[Blood-Queen] Bite Coordinator WA bumped to 1.1.9:
Don't optimise distances / swap marks when players move for abilities. This was already the case, but ignoring even more now.
Fix rate-limiting error / chat spam.
Properly load !bitecheck version check in all of ICC.
Fix version check for when the WA is embedded in packs (Tems). Everyone should have v1.1.x.
Fix rare lua error on version check (library issue).

Frostwing Halls
[Trash] Removed all the Spear Auras; since it feels impossible for the mob to cast it's shield
[Valithria] Filtered the buffs to only show: HoTs & Beacon of Light, instead of all Buffs for Healers
[Sindragosa] The Blistering Cold is now a Circle; It is light blue (darker blue for the preWarn); it turns Green when you are safely out of range.
[Sindragosa] The Mystic Buffet Bar has been remvoed. It is now all around the Icon. The Icon border goes green when you successfully reset, and the mini bar above the Icon is now the tick that shows always. $$

Lower Spire
[Saurfang] Added a "DI" text that applies ontop of the Mark when the person is DI'd.

Frostwing Halls
[Sindragosa] The Progress Bar for the Tick was still in; it's gone now!
[Sindragosa] The Tank Icon now behaves the same as the standard Icon; meaning you see the refresh bar all the time in P2.

Frozen Throne
[Lich-King] Soul Reaper debuff on Raid Frames is now seen by the entire raid; but only makes Sounds for Raid Leaders, Tanks & Healers. This is because in 10 man, it's extremely valuable and useful for your Shadow Priest or hybrids to heal when required (if healers are picked up by Valks)!

General
Added a Frost Emblem checker WA. Raid Leaders can type !frostemblem, and everyone with the WeakAura will respond with their Frost Emblem amount in raid chat. Only responds to raid leader, only works in ICC, and out of combat.
Progress Bars are slightly thinner (from the Centered group)
Version check will update if people update now

Lower Spire
[Lady Deathwhisper] Add a warning if Ghosts Spawn in Melee (Pixol)
[Lady Deathwhisper] Add a thin bar for Ghosts showing Duration of each ghost

Plagueworks
[Putricide] Fix the "fojji" text on Mutated Plague

Crimson Hall
[Council] Swapped the Spell ID for German Clients, Blizzard had a typo which meant "Swap Target" was stuck on your screen if you played a German client. It should no longer do that.
[Blood-Queen] Bite Coordinator WA bumped to 1.1.10:
Slightly better distance optimisations.
Fix cache issue in version check library.

Frostwing Halls
[Valithria] Added an Icon for Gut Spray on Valithria with a "Debuff" sound
[Sindragosa] Removed the Progress Bar for Blistering Cold, we use the Circle now which also detects Range

General
The frost emblem checker should now list in order from smallest to largest Emblems
Few optimizations here and there
Corrected the load condition so that the pack isn't loaded outside of ICC

Lower Spire
[Lady Deathwhisper] The Ghost Warning for Melee now only shows if you are within 8 yards of Lady Deathwhisper

Frostwing Halls
[Sindragosa] Frost Beacon now makes an Air Horn sound
[Lich King] Infest Icon will show on Raid Frames for DPS; but only glow for Healers/Raid Leaders
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/24/2023, 15:20   #33

The fact that @ just ignores all my posts confirms my feeling that he's adapting the WA to get gold from people.
Old 10/24/2023, 16:15   #34

Quote:
The fact that @ just ignores all my posts confirms my feeling that he's adapting the WA to get gold from people.
It's simple dont use it and buy your own key.

Like I know how to edit that crazy wa code...looks like random mess to me.

To me it seems like you are trying to get the share shutdown is all.

Easy Solution, I just wont share any updates after today because of Btetvu and the negativity.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2023, 18:40   #35

Quote:
Right now, @ provides a password to his private bin. I don't see any difference?
Weakaura link + password sharing is by far the easiest way to share the WA. Instead @:
1) Goes to the wago.io link fojji provided
2) Logs in with the password that fojji provided
3) Copies the full WA (and maybe add malicious parts to it)
4) Put that into a private bin folder
5) Protects that folder with a password
6) Shares it here

To me, copying the link + fojji password from the official Discord and just posting it here is by far the best and easiest and honest way of doing so.

Adapting the WA resulting in losing all your gold, I would not recommend anyone taking this WA.
So you just want Qban to babysit this thread and constantly monitor fojji to post the password whenever it changes? every couple of hours?
My *** you people.
Old 10/24/2023, 19:55   #36

Just do what you can.
Old 10/25/2023, 00:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qban View Post

Easy Solution, I just wont share any updates after today because of Btetvu and the negativity.
Ignore that guy complaining please, keep sharing, most of us appreciate it

Thanks!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/25/2023, 02:51   #38

Quote:
Ok you have no idea at all how Fojji updates things but I'm here to help you:

Fojji changes the password to his Weakauras at every patch so even 5 times in a day. It is simply useless to share the password because it would become unusable within a few hours as well as instantly drawing Fojji's attention to this thread. Publishing the weakauras as Qban does allows anyone to import it without worrying about whether the password works or not. If you don't trust what's in there, simply import it and then check it yourself, the weakauras are simply Lua scripts, everything is in the clear, you can't hide anything. Yours is simply a vulgar attempt to throw mud without knowing how something works.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2023, 17:53   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qban View Post

ignore this nobody. thank you for your efforts.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/26/2023, 15:27   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
You know what is funny. People do that in my thread right.

Oh you think the UI changed every couple of ours? "My *** you people." Look how many times it has changed.

Shows how unappreciative people are. They get what they want, but because they cannot get it, as you claim "Every 2 hours" oh then you all rage.

Also that seems a bit overly obsessive, to check if a UI changes every 2 hours. That would mean 12 times a day you check. Only to find, it is the same WA.!

Updated 6 times in about 1 month, but checks every 2 hours for updates....
What the **** are you on about dude???????? i'm not attacking Qban i'm defending him.
And yes fojji literally is updating the T10 pack every couple of hours, It doesn't mean that they're worthy of getting posted.
learn2read.
Old 10/26/2023, 15:37   #41

qban dont leave us
Old 10/26/2023, 15:50   #42

He does a lot and I hope people appreciated it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2023, 15:46   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtheshieldx View Post
qban dont leave us
I always recommend if you haven't fresh installed in a while, then do so by completely removing the pack and re-installing. Always good practice to do that outside of the raid when time. Just to ensure everything is properly flushed.

Some people are having lingering cache issues; this is probably from many updates and no fresh install.

I advise, if you are having weird freaky issues, to completely cleanse by doing the following:
1) Remove your pack completely.
2) Close WoW, navigate to this folder:
\World of Warcraft_classic_
3) Delete the Cache folder inside
4) Re-open WoW, and import the pack freshly.

General
Optimization to Auras
Removed some more Auras based on test and playtime, for example:
Stinky Damage Tick
Lord Marrowgar Damage Tick

BIG TIMER CHANGE:
Timers now chronologically update; meaning, the next ability in the list is at the bottom.
Timers now look differently, and a bit more slick. See attached image for reference.

Lower Spire
[Lord Marrowgar] Fixed the Resistance Aura Reminder if the Totem is present
[Lady Deathwhisper] Fixed the Resistance Aura Reminder if the Totem is present
[Lady Deathwhisper] Entire Raid will now see the Dark Transformation cast
[Lady Deathwhisper] The Frostbolt Volley timer was set to 10s CD, it's now set to 21s CD.
[Lady Deathwhisper] Added a Ghost Icon that appears on the Bar (cute). We also only now see 1 bar for Ghosts; with the duration being the last remaining one.
[Lady Deathwhisper] Add Timer fix for Normal
[Lady Deathwhisper] Removed the "Ghost" text; and it now appears for a shorter amount of time
[Gunship] Added support for when the Mage is distracted. It now uses yells. Translations are needed; please provide if you can!
[Deathbringer] The Blood Power bar is now apart of the Progress Bars [Top] - It's at the top of your Screen now.

Plagueworks
[Trash] Added a "Dispell" sound for Combobulating Spray on the Raid Frames for Paladins, Priests & Warlocks.
[Festergut] Vile Gas healer list only loads for Raid Leader
[Rotface] Vile Gas healer list only loads for Raid Leader
[Putricide] Malleable Goo preWarn lowered to 3s, down from 5s.

Crimson Hall
[Trash] Added a "Dispell" sound for Polymorph on the Raid Frames for Paladins, Priests & Warlocks.
[Council] Fixed the Resistance Aura Reminder if the Totem is present
[Council] The Empowered Orb Bar is now much thicker for awareness.
[Council] Removed the Health bars that appear above the Shadow Resonance Icon for the Shadow Tanks. It was pretty, but difficult to utilise, and nameplates is just superior.
[Blood-Queen] The Fear PreWarn Timer is now 2 seconds early to account for the randomness of her doing it a bit too quickly. Should be more consistent now in all difficulties & sizes.

Frostwing Halls
[Sindragosa] Fixed the Resistance Aura Reminder if the Totem is present
[Sindragosa] Reduced the Size of the Chilled to the Bone, Unchained Magic & Instability Icons that appear around your Character.
[Sindragosa] Chilled to the Bone now shows for Tanks again, and is faded out.
[Sindragosa] Unchained Magic is no longer faded out.
[Sindragosa] Added a "Break" sound for when to Break the Tombs during the Air Phase.
[Sindragosa] Added a "Stop" sound for when you reach the safety range for Blistering Cold.
[Sindragosa] Chilled to the Bone on Raid Frames only shows if above 5 stacks now

Frozen Throne
[Lich King] Added a Defile timer for Normal Mode when entering Phase 3
[Lich King] Added a Harvest Souls preWarn text for Heroic Mode
[Lich King] Added an Icon to Lich Kings nameplate for when he is enraged when someone dies in the Frostmourne Realm
[Lich King] The Taunt DR is now on the Left of the Nameplate
[Lich King] Defile on You is more robust now, and should better support those playing on non-English Clients.
[Lich King] The Defiled Target is no longer marked with a Skull.
[Lich King] The Ice Sphere Sync/Target on You should be more robust now and always remove when the Sphere dies.

Plagueworks
[Putricide] Add Support for the Shadow Infusion quest; this was the reason why the Abomination Ui would not display. It will now if you're on the quest.

Frostwing Halls
[Sindragosa] Unchained Magic Icons with Instability are now slightly bigger, not as big before, but definitley went too small with them. The stack count is also much higher.
[Sindragosa] Unchained Magic alert lasts for 3 seconds, up from 1.5s

Frozen Throne
[Lich King] Added Text Colouring to DEFILE; Soul Reaper & Harvest Souls preWarn text. See attached images
[Lich King] Added Seal of Justice Stun to Nameplate for the Valk Stuns
Thanks
9 Users
Old 10/27/2023, 16:34   #44

He keeps updating because he is adding malicious WA parts of it. If you don't believe me:
Old 10/27/2023, 17:45   #45

@ can you ****** like vanish and stop typing ****? WA is working perfectly, you are probably type of the guy who bought WA and now butthurt in comments.

@ thank you so much for stuff you are providing, do not listen to this clown, parents didn't give him enough attention in the past and his only purpose is to bring people down.