Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A new way of making instant money with [Jewelcrafting]!

Discussion on A new way of making instant money with [Jewelcrafting]! within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A new way of making instant money with [Jewelcrafting]!

Hi there,

Since prospecting Saronite is dead on most servers due to the extremely low price of infinite dust I've been trying to figure out a new way on how to make money with this profession. So far i've kept it as a secret but here it is:

What you'll need:

Stacks of Eternal Earth
Buy all stacks that cost you around 100g.
&
Stacks of Green Wotlk Gems
- >
Stacks of Sun Crystal
Stacks of Bloodstone
Stacks of Huge Citrine

Buy all stacks that cost you no more than 20g.
In theory this also works with Chalcedonies but since they are too expensive on most servers they are usually not worth it.

What you'll do:

1. Empty your bags
2. Break the Eternal Earth into Crystallized Earth
3. Craft Bloodstone Bands, Crystal Chalcedony Amulet, Crystal Citrine Necklace.
4. Sell all the crafted pieces to a vendor. The vendor buys them for 3g.14s and each piece will give you a small amount of profit. The more you craft the more profit you'll make.

Why this works:

(Assuming your stack of Eternal Earth cost 100g (5g per item) and your Gems cost 20g per stack(1g per item))

Per craft you'll pay:

1g for the Dust
1g for the Gem
------
2g Costs per cut

------
1g.14s profit if sold directly to the vendor.

So far i've crafted over 5000 of these items over the last week and set my char to craft them while i was semi-afk. The crafting took a while but since you can do this while being semi-afk and sell everything directly to a vendor, this is an extremely fast way of making extra gold without waiting for auctions to sell.

Tip 1: As you can see you can also spend a little bit more on the mats. But you'll have to craft more items in order to get the same amount of profit.

Tip 2: Don't buy out all the Eternal Earth / Gems that are cheap. You'll end up increasing the price of the items on your server.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/08/2010, 00:49   #2

nice guide, it's easy to make 500-1000 gold/hbut you need alot of these gems
and eternals from the ah or search 4 the guy who sell them =)
Old 03/16/2010, 15:39   #3

On a big server this works just great..., selling to the vendor is 100% idiot save and nobody will undercut you with dust if you list the DE mats in ah..

Btw can someone make a script for selling to the vendor?
Old 04/01/2010, 00:34   #4

Seems amazing. ill have to try it on my alt
Old 04/04/2010, 12:07   #5

it's a little bit work... but it's nice thy
Old 04/05/2010, 13:23   #6

Works really well, i've made around 10k gold akf'ing =) Thanks! More guides like this is welcome!
Old 04/10/2010, 22:57   #7

Little tipp for faster selling:

=)