Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZygorGuide

Discussion on ZygorGuide within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2019, 13:50   #1786

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkjehe View Post
I think if the leveling experience is the same as the original Classic, they will reuse parts of the 3.3.5a or 2.4.3 guides
/Signed .. im pretty sure they will not rewrite the whole thingy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2019, 14:47   #1787

THANKS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkForceNL View Post
July 15st, 2019 Version: 7.0.20585

dl:

Mirrors:

link broken? check 911sky latest update in this thread

changelog:

Credit to 911sky

Older Zygor versions for previous expansions :

Burning Crusade

Wrath of the Lich King

Cataclysm

Mists of Pandaria

Warlords of Draenor

Legion
You are the greatest. Thank you for the awesome upload.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2019, 19:22   #1788

elite*gold: 210
Received Thanks: 13,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by McBurn View Post
/Signed .. im pretty sure they will not rewrite the whole thingy
Going by what it contains.....they probably will
Old 07/23/2019, 07:48   #1789

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky View Post
Going by what it contains.....they probably will
okay 60/40 :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2019, 11:42   #1790

Because in the later release, so much got changed. That does not really relate to the guide. I will see what I can do when the first version comes out.

Add to that, looks like things are going to be different with classic...

New Release

Thanks
35 Users
Old 07/25/2019, 05:58   #1791

hi all!

July 23rd, 2019
Version: 7.0.20630 <------ live.
someone? or simple holiday?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 09:15   #1792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Görgey View Post
hi all!

July 23rd, 2019
Version: 7.0.20630 <------ live.
someone? or simple holiday?
So I post a release, you post under it asking for said release. When that release is just above your own post.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2019, 15:00   #1793

elite*gold: 9
Thanks for the update DarkForceNL =)

((And I'm assuming that's why Gorgey got confused about "no update". The lesson should be to read the latest posts even if the post body points to the spoilers possibly may contain pointless chatter and updates about classic.))
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 18:32   #1794

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostindisorder View Post
Thanks for the update DarkForceNL =)

((And I'm assuming that's why Gorgey got confused about "no update". The lesson should be to read the latest posts even if the post body points to the spoilers possibly may contain pointless chatter and updates about classic.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostindisorder View Post
I won't be posting again to this thread because this clearly isn't helping anyone. Peace out chaps.
Well well

People have 2 choices, check my post that is the update. If not check the main post.

If the main post is not updated, then they can check mine as I post the release.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 19:11   #1795

"Well well." Was I talking to you? no. Was i responding to you? no. Did i respond to any of your PMs? no. And i'd be grateful if you don't respond to me, whether more nasty messages only to (cough) delete them. etc. That's all I'll say on this matter.

For the rest, your update post was embedded in talk about classic, some people may not think about looking into spoilers because - like many message boards - if you're talking off-topic about something, spoilers often are ways to hide away further sperging about topics. Maybe in future keep chatter and update posts separate. Not that you take any form of comments or critism.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 19:29   #1796

@ you wanted proof and you got proof. When you got it then you was silent. Seems people like you and others hate that I post but still download it.

You know what "New release" means?
Maybe in the future you should give and not take.

Oh why it is a spoiler. Simple because the post is small thats it. Or you prefer post post post, where is the update? Sorry on the other page. Or post post post and on the same page. But like you nothing is on the same page. You live up to your name well. As for the PM, it was you that first messaged me was it not?

Oh spoilers are also used so the people you protect and want me to stop posting an update. Does not get it removed.....How I know that, well you and them are the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 19:41   #1797

Quote:
@ you wanted proof and you got proof. When you got it then you was silent. Seems people like you and others hate that I post but still download it.

You know what "New release" means?
Maybe in the future you should give and not take.

Oh why it is a spoiler. Simple because the post is small thats it. Or you prefer post post post, where is the update? Sorry on the other page. Or post post post and on the same page. But like you nothing is on the same page. You live up to your name well. As for the PM, it was you that first messaged me was it not?

Oh spoilers are also used so the people you protect and want me to stop posting an update. Does not get it removed.....How I know that, well you and them are the same.
I prefer to take things to PM because it's more civilized and i'd rather not **** up a thread dealing with well - ****, yes, but then i realised what sort of *** awful person you are to talk to. I don't have time to listen to something that sounds like drug-induced rambles. You have no capacity to think, you ramble on and on about **** that doesn't matter, and you love to hurl insults when someone attempts to treat you like an adult/person. I am sorry that you can't listen to words of others, can't take criticism, think you're always right about everything. I think I'd rather talk to a rat than a weasel at this point. Good day, "sir".
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 20:26   #1798

@ Shows why your social anxiety. Oh and you call me agreeing with your name an insult, a name that you chose. Then you come and insult me for providing you what you want? Heck you probably insult your child's father for getting you pregnant because you got what you want. Oh doesn't matter I proved a rat and you said nothing. Unlike you I provide, unlike you I prove. So you insult me 5 times in 1 post and you say that me saying you are lost in Disorder is an insult? Oh you call Rats that come here to stop me doing a release is criticism. Thanks for proving you side with a rat. Looks like you are only quiet is when something is in your mouth. Probably a single mom too, cannot blame the man then. Yes Emma

Also if you hate me so much with a passion, why you and your rat downloading my release?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 20:44   #1799

Quote:
@ Shows why your social anxiety. Oh and you call me agreeing with your name an insult, a name that you chose. Then you come and insult me for providing you what you want? Heck you probably insult your child's father for getting you pregnant because you got what you want. Oh doesn't matter I proved a rat and you said nothing. Unlike you I provide, unlike you I prove. So you insult me 5 times in 1 post and you say that me saying you are lost in Disorder is an insult? Oh you call Rats that come here to stop me doing a release is criticism. Thanks for proving you side with a rat. Looks like you are only quiet is when something is in your mouth. Probably a single mom too, cannot blame the man then. Yes Emma

Also if you hate me so much with a passion, why you and your rat downloading my release?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 20:52   #1800

@ yup you let others do all the work and then complain.
Lost in disorder I agree
She who wastes time. I agree with you Emma
Closed Thread