Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nice farm/xp strategie For Lvl58+

Discussion on nice farm/xp strategie For Lvl58+ within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Quel'Lithien Lodge is the place and this is Horde only. I personally levelled from 58 to 60 here and averaged over 30k xp per hour (no rested bonus) and made loads of gold.

Who can do this?

I have done this with my Shadow spec priest and my friend with his flaming mage You need to be able to do a LOT of damage in a short space of time, so maybe rogues can. My warlock friend found it inefficient for him though.

How does it work?

-Fight your way up the pathway to the lodge. You'll need to kill the 2 guards outside the entrance but ignore the 3 patrolling.
-Once killed, park yourself inside the lodge entrance on the right next to some boxes. If you stay there the guards outside won't aggro and nor will the mobs inside.e*pvp**The one time this doesn't work is if the rare spawn is inside, and he will aggro you**
OK, you are now faced with :

A patrol of 2 that goes from left to right
The others inside are not linked so can be taken on their own as long as you don't do stupid stuff with your pulls.
OK - to start with you'll need to take the two stationary mobs on the pillars in front of you. Time your attack so that the patrol has the furthest to walk before getting into aggro range (i.e. if killing the left one, wait till patrol is heading right)
After killing these two, take out the patrol. Mages can poly and wipe, for Priests open with a MB and SWP on lower level, quickly switch to higher level and use SWP and DP. Switch back to lower level and wipe it. Then kill higher level who should be less than 1/2 health by now.
Now you own the place!
DON'T KILL THE PROTECTORS TO THE RIGHT, THEY ARE LINKED AND ARE TOO TOUGH TO MAKE IT WORTHWHILE.
Kill the rest of the gey elves inside (excluding the two above) and then you are on top of the spawn.
The elves respawn randomly, so just keep on top of things but be wary of the patrol.

At 58 I was able to comfortably hold the spawn inside, at 59 i was also able to bring the two guards into my kill cycle. They both come 1 at a time, but time it because of the patrolling 3 outside.

These elves drop loot from the standard loot table. During my time there I picked up 3 travelers backpacks (20g each) in addition to loads of greens, major mana pots, cash and LOADS of Runecloth. As a disenchanter I found that some of these greens gave me high level disenchants like greater eternal essence, though most were illusion dust and dream dust.

I personally liked this place as not many people go there, Runecloth is 2g a stack on my server, the disenchants are even better plus a constant 30k+ p/h xp is awesome.
Old 10/04/2005, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
kann mir das wer erklaeren ?
Old 10/06/2005, 21:15   #3

eine frage lowfyr warum postest du alles in englisch ich kanne deine threads mit tipps nie lesen cih emin heir sind doch 80% deutsch wenn nicht noch mehr...
ich nehme an aus dem einfachen grund weil du sie auch in english findest oder ^^?
Old 10/07/2005, 02:32   #4

Wo soll das sein ?
Old 10/07/2005, 02:55   #5

hint: Past & Copy
Old 10/07/2005, 16:44   #6

Quote:
Quel'Lithien Lodge is the place and this is Horde only.
wo ist des? wäre sehr hilfreich
(sry - wenns ne dumme frage is)

KattZ
Old 10/07/2005, 18:18   #7

Eastern Plague Lands, ganz im Norden, wirklich fast Mitte der Map ganz im Norden so ein Blutelfen dorf