Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy way to farm an instance

Discussion on Easy way to farm an instance within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What i do for SM when im farming the bosses with my rogue, is stealth to the boss, kill him, invite someone to your team, promote them to leader, and quit the team, then logout, then log back in, and your inside the instance again at the enterance, no need to exit the instance to reset it, and you just stealth back to the boss, saves a bit of time by not having to run back outside to reset it.

Also works in any instance if you are done and want to get out faster, just quit team and logout (if your not leader)
Old 08/09/2005, 16:32   #2

hmm thought i read this here before......
Old 08/09/2005, 16:41   #3

SM = Sholomance?
Old 08/09/2005, 17:41   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by DezZerT@Aug 9 2005, 16:41
SM = Sholomance?
scarlet monestary
Old 08/10/2005, 16:34   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by razlah+Aug 9 2005, 17:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (razlah @ Aug 9 2005, 17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DezZerT@Aug 9 2005, 16:41
SM = Sholomance?
scarlet monestary

[/b][/quote]
scharlachrote kloster
Old 08/23/2005, 04:06   #6

hm ich weis ja net aber ich glaub rein und raus gehn geht schneller als reloggen.. hm aber dafür is man vor neugierigen blicken sicher ...
Old 08/23/2005, 06:49   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by wutzebaer@Aug 23 2005, 04:06
hm ich weis ja net aber ich glaub rein und raus gehn geht schneller als reloggen.. hm aber dafür is man vor neugierigen blicken sicher ...
das ja auch sinn der sache. so kannste mit nem lowie sogar instanzen machen, z.b. scholo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Farm renown/xp the very easy way (with checklist what you need)
02/24/2013 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
You need: - a lvl 40 char (highest rr as possible) - 2nd account - a cheat tool like Vgbuddy (mmoninja) or Hackpack (sorry, have no link) and the last thing you need: either a char you want to lvl for xp or renown or both! for example: i was bored leveling my engineer and i have a choppa with a high-rr. so get your both chars into a t4 rvr-area which is locked and no people are in there. this is kinda important because what you're about to do is against the rules. the account with...
easy seeli farm
01/01/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 30 Replies
ich mache mal ein guide wie man easy seelenstein farmen kann hoffe das er gut ankommt.. : macht euch ein krieger(egal ob mental oder körper)lvlt ihn auf lvl 35 und gebt ihm gutes eq nun ladet euch ein farmbot runter(er sollte aufheben und potten) nun geht ad(leicht bosskammer) macht den hack von banjo1 an und macht waffenhaltung auf ein händer und onehit auf 1 nun stellt ihr euch einfach in der mitte vom bossraum und macht beim hack von banjo1 autoattack an und aktiviert euren farmbot nun...
Search Farm Bot in english easy to use
02/20/2010 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
As a topic i search any farm Bot in english version and easy to use thanks
[EASY] Farm AQ Mounts With 2 People
04/07/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
I figured out a way to farm the mounts that drop in AQ40 very easily and you don't need a lot of people to do it, in fact, all you need is someone who wears plate, preferably a tank! Basically, all you do is zone in with your friend, kill the roaming one mob pat and the first pull you come to is a 4 pull of big dudes. Simply start the pull, and bring them back a little bit and kill all but one of them. When only one is left alive, zone out. Then zone back in. Viola! The 4 pull has...
[2.4] Farm any boss from any normal instance
04/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Requirement: A party with a warlock Note: only works for instances in normal mode (can't reset heroics) For example, you want to farm Kael'Thas in MT, either for the pet or just for easy shards / voids, or even for rep. Since you're going to farm it several times, get a group together that won't leave after one run. What you really need is a warlock. How you will proceed: 1. Clean the instance once (including Kael)