Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Make Alot of Gold with Engineering

Discussion on Make Alot of Gold with Engineering within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Make Alot of Gold with Engineering

For this all you need is high level enginerring.

1) Buy a stack of saronite ore.
2) Find a miner to smelt it into bars or smelt it yourself
3) Make saronite razorheads
4) Go to the ah and post all 5 of the razorheads
5) Profit!!

This may or may not work on your sever, depending on the price of saronite ore. On my server a stack of saronite ore is 14-16 gold. The razorheads I can sell for 8-11g for 1. In doing this you will make 26-38g profit.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Engineering] Make up to 800G/Hour in Sholazar!
11/27/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
So engineering really aint the best moneymaker, neither is it good for anything other than "fun". But (!) there is one thing that engineering is useful for... "What's that O' Great Dale93?" You may ask yourself. Well, the answer is simple, Gas Clouds. Sholazar has for a long time been known as the best Herbalism/Mining place, but a problem is, its way to crowded, just like Icecrown. So really, the money aint that great. So im going to show you how to make alot of money in Sholazar, even...
Make ALOT of gold from AH![GUIDE]
07/31/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hey, just wrote this guide a little quick beacuse of the amount of "How2getGold" threads FLAAAAAAAAME ON BROTHAZZ! !*Observe*! Haven't read through what I wrote so haven't fixed the grammar, spelling, and I'm not going to either, live with it Easiest way to get gold is through the AH. 1. Get Auctioneer ( Auctioneer - Addons - Curse )
Make alot money with Moongem Quest
06/13/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Its now hard to find refined gems, you could easy make refined moongem. U have to do moongemquest. When u have 15 Refined moongem. Make 1Supermoongem. Supermoongem is 8-12kk worth :P
Grind Engineering to 300 for under 100 gold
02/22/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 13 Replies
1-20: rough blasting powder 21-30: Rough Dynamite 31-50: Handful of Copper Bolts 51: Arclite Spanner 52-65: Copper Tube 66-75: Copper Modulator 76-90: Coarse Blasting Powder and Coarse Dynamite 91-100: Silver Contact 101-115: Practice Lock(Don't even bother trying to sell these, they're absolutely worthless) 115-130: Flying Tiger Goggles