Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crazy gold every day ! [for Enchanters]

Discussion on Crazy gold every day ! [for Enchanters] within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crazy gold every day ! [for Enchanters]

Hello!

First of all you need to be an Enchanter, and be Honored with . You can really easy farm honored takes 1hours or less, and it worth)

You can buy the it gives 15agi to melee weapons and have no item lvl req. Lvl19 twinks are love this so much and buy them in crazy price.
In my server they sold for 105-115g.

The mats for this is very simple and cheap:
- 4 Large Brilliant Shard (1g50s-3g / each)
- 4 Essence of Air )3g-5g / each)

If you cant find any essence in AH or in your server its too expensive you can easily farm it in Silithus. drops it with 23%.

So lets look the highest price if we dont have lucky:
4x3=12g 4x5=20g = 32g in total to make 1 and you can sold it for 115g ! Its 83g profit / enchant woot ! Twink are usually buy 2 of them.

My server is medium and i sold 4-6 of them every day. (About 500g/day with doing about nothing just make 6 enchant vellum, takes 1 min)

It was the easier way to make profit.

To make the most crazy profit you need to be a very-very lucky guy.

BAM !

It could drop from any Bosses in MC with only 1.1%.
Since 3.1 patch it is BoE, so if you not an enchanter and running MC runs for fun or bindings you can sell it a CRAZY price in AH. I never saw it sadly.

But lets imagine you have it and you are an enchanter.

The mats are the following:
-4 Large Brilliant Shard
-6 Greater Eternal Essence

Golden Pearl is rarerly seen in AH, so maybe you need to farm it.

Copy-pasta from inc :
"There is a cave to the South of Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas called Shalzaru's Lair.. it is loaded with Naga that spawn super fast. They drop clams that can contain these golden pearls. with a lvl 60 they die very quickly. To get to the cave go to the south shore of the island with Feathermoon Stronghold and swim across to where you see ruins."
Thx: Issachar

Usually i can sell 1 scroll / day in 380-410g price.

The 3rd enchant i do sell recently is

Drops from Scarlet Archmage in EPL.(at Tyr's Hand)
or from Scarlet Spellbinder in WPL.

You can farm this for simple profit to sell the formula for around 250-300g in AH or you can make scrolls.

Mats are the following:
-4 Large Brilliant Shard
-2 Righteuos Orb (20g usually in AH or you can run live strat, usually drops 3-5 orb / run)

This enchant scroll is sell for 89-110g.

(Its maybe a common sense for some ppl, but as i see in AH's there isnt so much ppl doing this.)

I hope you enjoyed my guide, and get rich !
Old 09/02/2009, 13:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
So much for the guide.