Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best skinning spot in Northrend.

Discussion on Best skinning spot in Northrend. within the WoW Guides & Templates forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best skinning spot in Northrend.

right outside the Argent Vanguard theres a bunch of mobs that attack guards.
(not my words but i didnt see anything posted about this.)
Make sure you don't complete many quests and make the same mistake I did. If you complete a certain quest (Can't remember which one it is), the area will change (**** you phasing!) and all the spiders will disappear. I made this mistake on my main and regretted losing such a great farming spot. So, when I was leveling my hunter, I rushed over to Argent Vanguard when I was halfway to 77. I did nothing but kill the spiders near the vanguard from 76.5-77

430 Borean Leather - 215g
2 Arctic Fur - 80g
68 Nerubian Chitin - 204g
121 Frostweave Cloth - 60g
25 Infinite Dust (From disenchanting greens) - 125g
73g in pure cash (These mobs act like humanoids, in which they drop money and cloth)
87g in vendor trash (They drop ALOT of gray items)

The best strategy I found is to run around attacking whichever ones you see. If one of the spiders is getting attacked by one of the guards, put a DoT on it. As long as you do at least 1 damage, the kill will be yours and you can loot/skin the mob. Also, if there are no spiders in sight, break the webbings. There's about a 30% chance there will be a spider inside. Just make sure you're not right next to it when you break it, as it'll explode and launch you backwards.

Oh, and before someone says "No pic, no proof", here you go:
- My inventory when I was done (Omitted the last bag, as it had food, water, potions, and bullets).
- How much the vendor trash was worth
Old 08/05/2009, 14:39   #2

please a picture where the mob are
Old 08/19/2009, 18:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlin120 View Post
please a picture where the mob are
I think the spot should be the one shown in this page:

Loot at the picture on the right.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bot for skinning?
06/15/2009 - Archlord - 1 Replies
is there any bots for skinning?? if theres please post it here==]]]
Gold from Skinning
04/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Skinning is a main profession as many of you know, it is normally coupled with Leather Working in order to make Leather and Mail armor. If you do not have Leather Working as your other profession then as you get the leathers your best choice is to sell them on the auction house. On the majority of realms you can get a good price for leathers so you can make quite a bit of gold grinding them, you could also make rare Leather Worked items with the leather and sell them on the auction house. Now...
lvl skinning quickly
11/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
This is a method that I just discovered to drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to level skinning. Using this method I got from 1-75 skill only killing 7 mobs. Basically, the concept is that you can use the "Skinning" ability on a mob even after you've skinned it. Normally, if you try to skin a mob again, you won't get a skill point -- here's where my "trick" comes in. Kill 5+ mobs in a circular formation, about 10 yards apart, looting and skinning each one as you go. Don't take the...
skinning guide
12/05/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
WoW Skinning Guide Submitted by TheDude on Wed, 2006-08-30 15:50. Skinning 1 to 300 Guide You can use it as a fast track guide. Just ignore the "Your level" bit. I would seriously suggest that you wait untill your level 50+ before trying this though, as it'll will takes you ages to complete at lower levels (unless of course you have a couple of level 50+ friends who dont mind grinding mobs for you to skin). I've tried to list mobs that should be yellow or orange for your skinning...
Skinning
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Die Fähigkeiten des Kürschners erlauben es ihm, Leder und Felle aus den Abgezogenen Häuten toter Tiere zu gewinnen. Die so gewonnenen Güter werden mit der Lederarbeiten ? Fähigkeit weiterverarbeitet. Leder wird außerdem für manche Rezepte der Schmiede, Maschinenbauer und Schneider benötigt. Wie man Kürschner wird Man benötigt einen Trainer, der einem die Kunst der Leder und Pelz Gewinnung vermittelt. Normalerweise sind solche nah bei Trainern für Lederarbeiten zu finden. Außerdem benötigt...