Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot]AutoIt Enchanting Bot.

Discussion on [Bot]AutoIt Enchanting Bot. within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,645
[Bot]AutoIt Enchanting Bot.

Quote:
So here is a little program that i made. It's an enchanting bot that automatic enchant your bracer with the enchant that you have picked. It start to enchant 20 times. You have to open wow in Windowed mode and set your UI to the C in Scale. If you not understand me then i'll post a screenshot ^^
Do this: Open Wow -> Log in -> Enter your char -> Open enchanting -> Pick up an enchant for your bracer (Etc. Enchant bracer - Minor health) Important*IT HAVE TO BE ON BRACER OR THE ENCHANT WONT WORK!
-> Press C -> Open the bot (Hit on it 1 time not 2 and press Enter and open wow) -> Go Afk

Inclusive the .au3 file from autoit so you can edit it if you want ^^

First autoit program / bot i ever made !
So give good command please ^^

Virus scan:
The virus is from AutoIt. I asked the production about Autoit and they told me that it were the program.
Ist in Autoit Geschrieben. Habe ihn nicht getestet. Daher kann ich kein Feedback geben. die Viren sind vom Programm selbst. Da Autoit mit Upx packt und die Files verschlüsselt.

Quelle:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2007, 12:03   #2

hier auch mal selfmade von mir in C++: (gepackt mit UPX, koennt gerne entpacken, spart so aber meinen teuren traffic ^^)

fuer die, die das per mausauswahl machen wollen :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2007, 16:40   #3

toll