Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Great way to AFK in AV

Discussion on Great way to AFK in AV within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Great way to AFK in AV

I recently found a good way to afk in av and you wont get reported because people wont even know that you are! Ive been doing this for about 10 games so far and no one has even said my name in chat and i havent even been reported for afk once.

First go to Iceblood garrison. its at 46,58. (shown in picture below)

now go into the corner (like the picture below) and press the autowalk button ex: (Num Lock) its on the right side of your keyboard and make your character walk into the wall

and now just sit back and enjoy your honor gain, the auto walk always keeps you active and people wont even know your afking!!

ALSO im not sure if you still have to occasionaly press the space bar to keep you from afking out of the bg... i think auto walk keeps you from doing it though im not sure...
Old 10/21/2007, 13:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
autowalking-afk is fixed since 1 year ago as far as i know
Old 10/21/2007, 13:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
und man sieht einen da nicht auf der map oder wie? oO
also ich schau oft auf die map um zu schauen wo welche naps sinnlos rumlaufen...