Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Real Wow Fly Hacks

Discussion on Real Wow Fly Hacks within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Real Wow Fly Hacks

THIS IS FOR LIVE SERVERS!!!!

Ok, ive been doing this all today and haven't gotten banned i got 8 levels two

Ok, disclaimer this is not the anti gravity hack you do not get damaged at all.
crazy ah?

get model edit fix

Dont beleave me then get it here

then get this program

OK NOW WITH THE ELEKTRO HACK (THX TO ELEKTRO) ONLY USE THE FLY AND TRACK HACKS NOT SPEED OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

OK open wow with model edit fix then login open the elektro program an check fly. have fun you can attack stuff but they cant attack you (mage aoe no dmg FTW

i wasn't gana release but your lucccky! haha

*EDIT* New information thx to 100109

I have been using it for 1 whole day now, no bans, using it on real account.
Im a lvl70 mage. and im farming instances.

I only use the
FLY
TRACK TRESURE
(only things you need imo)

If you dont get loot then what you need to do is. get the mob to really low health so that your next shot kills him. then before delieevry the finshing bow, land and shoot while your feet are on the ground.

This is only useful for
Hunters (Marks)
Mages
Warlocks (Destro)
Shamans (Elemental)
Druid (Boomkin)
Basically casters (mana efficient is a must here) and a wand is almost requiered)

If you are a melee class then you are screwed because if you get in range of the monster he will start attacking you. Dots do not work on monsters while you are flying, CC dosent work either.

You will get Dc many times using it, when you walk off a Hill, or some steps.

This is only to be used inside instances if you dont want to get baned. This is goof if you know a monsters(boss) drops something from an instance you can go kill the boss. The way i do this is.

Use all my mana away, i made a build so that i can be very mana efficient, usually any boss, will go down to 50 - 40% health, then i start wanding him untill my mana gets back to 50% then i start casting again, i used Fireball to take 1% eachtime it hits, then at the end to make sure i can one shot him, i do scorch rank1 and wand, then drop to the ground and fireblast the mob(boss)

if your a clothie this is so important, if you do not kill him and you land, you will usually die, since the bosees hit no less than 1.5k dmg on you every second.

Another thing, when your taking down a boss, every attack should not take longer than 3.5 seonds. or the monster will reset, this is so crucial, if you lag a bit, and suddently you dont attack for 3 seconds, usually the boss wil o right back to 50% and ify ou dont attack after that h will go back to 100%, it took some time getting used too.

if your a rogue, this is the best thing that has ever happened to you. This hack, you can now go into instances, and open all the locked chests without having to fight any monsters at all, we others that are not BS, need to be happy with the few unlock ones we sometimes find.

If you have any other questions ask me, ill be sure to help you, for my first day with the program i have learned alot, and would be happy to help you.

To the OP. if you can edit your post and include all of this in, if thats even possible it would be great for the people who are just starting.

Thank you for reading, ill add more if i rememmber or if i discover anything new.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 09/23/2007, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
going to be tested too... lol tnx for that much xploits and tips
Old 09/23/2007, 15:45   #3

i give the hack 3 days until its getting fixed
normaly it was for privat server but There its allready fixed now so it must be easy for blizzzard to fix it

If Fly hack works, the no fall damage hack must work too :-)
And for model editing you can get banned if the gms get a ticket that u fly than they can do a special search for your wow and than they check the model files too and than they see that its edited and than have fun

I allready acepted that there are no hacks for world of warcraft anymore for what you dont get banned. look you get up to 90% banned if you use a Wall climb hack the Warden will dedect fly hack too so for keep your accoount safe use a test account
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2007, 07:17   #4

elite*gold: 1420
Man kriegt erheblich weniger XP wenn man die im Flug killt. . . =/
Old 09/24/2007, 07:34   #5

elite*gold: 1420
Ähm .. ich habs doch ausprobiert, Kollege !
Level 3 Mob hat mir zuerst 11 XP gegeben (Luft), dann hab ich ihn ohne den Fly hack gekillt und da gab es 55 XP, dann nochmal in der Luft und dafür gabs auf einmal 4 XP.

Also erzähl mir hier mal keinen.
Old 09/24/2007, 12:12   #6

habs probiert, funktioniert gut
tested, works great!
Old 09/24/2007, 13:37   #7

elite*gold: 3
<- zu doof englisch zu verstehen^^ kurze zusammenfassung plx^^ das Saugen und so is klar :P
Old 09/24/2007, 15:06   #8

bei mir kommt eine trojaner warnung.. huh ?
Old 09/24/2007, 15:27   #9

elite*gold: 1
Farm seit 3 Level Instanzen, TOP!
Old 09/24/2007, 16:01   #10

ich rate euch nicht zu teleportieren xD
Old 09/24/2007, 16:18   #11

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumhunter View Post
ich rate euch nicht zu teleportieren xD
wieso?
Old 09/24/2007, 16:54   #12

instant disco.. danach kann man sich paar sekunden nicht einloggen.. wen du wieder einloggst wurdest du teleportiert.. aber eben disco.
Old 09/24/2007, 17:01   #13

wozu brauch ich model edit fix?
why do i need model edit fix?
Old 09/24/2007, 21:13   #14

elite*gold: 20
Testrealms sind wieder on, Char copy funzt...Spaß damit aufm ptr inc :>
Old 09/24/2007, 23:17   #15

Hmm wenns so langsam wieder paar gescheite Hacks geben würde für WoW könnte man sich ja FAST wieder überlegen sich nen Cheat-Account zuzulegen so wie früher zum Cheaten und farmen. Hach das waren noch Zeiten als BWH noch neu und en Insidertool war. xD

Und es WoW!Sharp noch funktioniert hat, da war Glider noch en Baby an der Brust zu der Zeit.

Ich will wieder WoW ohne Warden. *heul*
Closed Thread