Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount in Booty Bay

Discussion on Mount in Booty Bay within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mount in Booty Bay

Das ist wzar kein Exploit oder irgend was ^^

und gefalmed werden darf natürlich, aber vll wills ja jemand wissen.

An den 2 stellen kann man aufmounten ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2007, 01:00   #2

N1 Die stellen kannte ich auch noch net.

Dank dir.
Old 09/11/2007, 01:42   #3

jo war total komisch bin von dem Ah weg, und bi dem 1sten Bild bild halt aus gewohnheit aufs aufs Mount ^^
Old 09/11/2007, 13:45   #4

Ja wo ist das Verbrechen ? ^^

Ich mach ja nichts illigales in WoW.
Old 09/15/2007, 19:43   #5

Man kann in Booty Bay auf jeder Kante aufmounten. Das ist nichts besonderes. LTP.
Old 09/16/2007, 17:50   #6

Learn to be dankbar währe bei dir angebracht...
Danke @Klarmacher auf die Idee bin ich noch nich gekommen ;D
Old 09/16/2007, 18:04   #7

Received Thanks: 1,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzy View Post
Man kann in Booty Bay auf jeder Kante aufmounten. Das ist nichts besonderes. LTP.
Man kann nicht nur in BB auf jeder Kante aufmounten... aufm Schiff auf den Kanten usw....
Anstatt LTP zu schreiben solltest du was posten und dich beteiligen und nicht nur Leechen. Er ist wenigstens kein Ego und postet sachen wenn er welche gefunden hat was man von dir nicht behaupten kann oder hast du das schonmal gepostet ?
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dk Deathgrip Bug / Booty Bay (LOL)
02/11/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
If you are a Death Knight head to Booty Bay and get on the boat. While being on the boat you have two possible options to grief either someone you are dueling or a member of the opposite faction. -Use Death Grip on someone off the boat while you are on it. Results is they fly millions of miles away land dead in Alterec Mountains or something. I usually only do this to someone I am showing as it isn't as much fun as part 2. -Use Death Grip on someone on the boat while you are on it....
[Anleitung]Booty Bay AH Leechen
01/21/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Oft wird das Auktionshaus von Booty Bay (Beutebucht) benutzt um Güter / Geld Fraktionsübergreifend zu Tauschen / Verschieben. Mit etwas Glück könnt ihr ein Item nur für low abgreifen. Es gibt bei Auctioneer ein Modul (Bottomscanner) der die zuletzt eingestellten Waren auf ihren Wert hin überprüft und dann auch automatisch aufkauft, wenn sie unter einer definierten Schwelle angeboten werden z.b. 1 Kupfer. Setzt ein Twink hinter die Kisten vom Auktionator, stellt das Addon ein und lasst es...
How to: Get in the Booty Bay Cove
09/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
You need someone to fear you and slowfall! Ihr braucht jemanden der euch fear't und irgendwas zum langsamen fallen! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...5529 55949215666
booty rep bug
01/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Some of you are going to beleive this, some of you won't. It seems in Booty Bay, there is a bug where if you attack someone and your rep is higher then theirs, then you will not get attacked. I was playing on a PVP server, fishing in Booty Bay, right near a couple bruisers. I thought I was safe from being attacked, but not so. I was ganked, and the guy was not even attacked by the guards. We do not know the specifics on this, only that if the person's rep is higher then they do not...