Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)

Old 08/23/2007, 14:59   #31

elite*gold: 80
geht bei mir net intenso =(

Old 09/23/2007, 11:50   #32

elite*gold: 0
Ill tell u the truth i didnt understand a ***** from that he said in that text file..
could u explain me ??? how exactly to use it?
++Thanks is waiting for u ...

Similar Threads
Horse Color (This Program Tells You Your Horse's EXACT Color Values)
10/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 35 Replies
CURRENTLY: WORKING (Patch 5157) Alright guys, finally got around to updating and fixing this program... the way it works now is, just run the program, equip the horse you want to look at, and it'll show you it's Color Stats... in future versions I will be making it so u can equip one horse, then another, and it'll tell you what each horse's value is AND what would be the result if u combined them... and maybe even a little further into the future I will release a program that'll allow you to...
system text color
08/21/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
im looking for the system text color file if anyone got it. no need for boting,or walker,or hax,i just want the system text file that has different colors to it instead of that simple grey stuff.
system text color
08/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i just want the file for the system text. not looking for walker,hax or anything else,just the simple system text color changer or a systemmsg-e.dat file which has the color text already. anyone got it?
Text Color for items???
04/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Ive looked around for something that could chg the text color for item names. Lets say for Gold, I would like to chg to Text color to Red:mad:. Or maybe chg the color for argate Green:D (while holding Alt). Ive looked for the address and maybe im over looking it. If anyone knows or understand what im talking about. Any help would be awesome. Thx
ADDING COLOR TO YOUR TEXT
08/06/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
simple just add example;color red=just add $00#(your message)$ $01#(your message)$ $3#(your message)$:D:D