Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Killing Dragonmaw Transporter without getting Dama

Discussion on Killing Dragonmaw Transporter without getting Dama within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This should help you to finish this daily quest in about 5-15 mins, really quickly. Some of you know those Dragonmaw Transporter can hurt quite a bit with their bow. Fear no more there's a way where you can make them just stand there and take the beating of there life while you just stand and kick there ***.

Off the platform there is a little area where there is a slope...from there once the Dragonmaw Transporter flies over shoot them at the top of the slope. As they come closer take about 2 small strides *tap forward twice* down the slope. If you did it right you'll be right underneath them perfectly. They can't hurt you at all but you can beat it up and this doesn't cause an evade either. Once done repeat! It might take a few tries to time the moment properly and the other annoying thing is if you kill them while they're on top of you those dragons they're riding on doesn't despawn until like 5 min passes.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shartuul's Transporter (event)
06/24/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich versuche jetzt seit einer geschlagenen Woche jedes mal das Event, scheitere aber immer beim Hunde Boss. Hab schon paar Tipps usw. in Forum / Wiki gelesen. Aber vielleicht habt ihr ja noch nen paar Vorschläge für mich bin über jeden sehr dankbar =)
Bot for killing Snowmans?!?!
12/27/2008 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
The QBot doesnt attack the Snowmans:S
New way to kill Dragonmaw Transporters and take no damage
11/30/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
this method is completely different and doesn't require some odd spot to stand in while attacking. Alright, I only know this works with melee classes but I'm fairly certain its all about how you move around and not just attacking. What I do is stand on one of those floating rocks and shoot one out of the sky, when he comes in melee range I start attacking him but I keep moving, don't stand in one place, zig-zag around and he will just basically follow you but doing no damage. This of...
AFK Killing Bot
05/20/2006 - Guild Wars - 28 Replies
This bot is done without any hook/hack in game memory space. 100% autoit/pixels detection based Pickup: -Gold items -Purple items -Blue items How to install: 1) Download it.
Gad/BB Killing
03/13/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
If your ever in Gad/BB so that you're both tagged, start standing between people of the other faction that are dueling. AOEs and things like Demoralizing shout will pull all the guards on them ^^