Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Get Past Instance Portals (Patch 2.1)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,591
Ok here is what you have to do to get past instance portals to explore around. Set a dungeon to heroic difficulty. Go in and die. Walk back to w/e portal you want to go through and as long as it isn't the one you died in, you can walk right through.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 80
sry für threadpushen

aber gibts nen Weg IN der Instanz das Portal zu skippen um nicht nach draußen geportet zu werden? (Mage Blink ausgenommen sollte eigtl funktioniern konnte es aber noch nicht testen)

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
or reset instances too many times..you will now be unable to enter an isntance for a while and can walk behind them
Old   #4

but it doesnt help you anyway, because if you are not in an instanceserver you will not be abel do go very far behind the portal, just less metres :>

Old   #5

hey im extremely new to this website and im new to hacking world of warcraft lol, i've been having fun on private servers, but i was wondering if any of these gold and solo instance running hacks and all the hacks, can be used on the real world of warcraft without it being detected or you being baned for life lol, i miss the old raids like onyxia and zg and aq40 and since nobody really does it anymore and its tough to get a group going for those, i wanted to run them myself and such like that, can i do it on real wow? without getting caught or in trouble? and if so how? lol im extremely new and need some help figuring things out lol