Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaman DualWielding exploitable glitch.. get more

Discussion on Shaman DualWielding exploitable glitch.. get more within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This is a glitch using dualwield and flametongue. You will get extra DPS for your offhand, nothing really magical.

First let me explain what flametongue does:
Quote:
Imbue the Shaman's weapon with fire. Each hit causes XX to YY additional Fire damage, based on the speed of the weapon. Slower weapons cause more fire damage per swing. Lasts 30 minutes.
This means that the slower your weapon, the harder the flametongue enchant hits, and vice versa.

Now for the glitch: Your offhand flametongue damage is based on your mainhand weapon speed. (Best combo a slow mainhand and a fast offhand)

Proof:
My shaman is a 48 twink and my Flamtongue Rank 5 hits from 24.4-76 and i have a 2.8 speed mace on my mainhand and a 1.4 speed dagger offhand.
Notice the same flametongue proc damage?

Uncertainties: (Confusing, dont bother reading)
Shaman's dualwield might behave differently from a rogues (or other classes). The offhand might just be an additional (yet separate) damage and might not have a individual swing timer. If it is the case, i might not be hitting with my offhand faster than my mainhand, and which it's not possible getting 2 offhand swings before the mainhand hits again. Contrast to my rogue with the same weapons speeds, my offhand often hits twice before my mainhand hits.
My only proof so far is my combat log.

Other info:
-Doesnt work for flametongue totem since it only "enchants" the mainhand. So its SHAMAN ONLY!
-Doesnt work with rockbiter either.
-Its awesome againts plate (eg, warriors, pallies)
-If you hit with Stormstrike (with both weapons enchanted with flametongue), you get 4 procs total. In my case it was like a free Flameshock.
-When you crit physically, youll get flurry which enhances its effect (obviously ull get flurry if you spec dualweild).
-Flametongue proc sometimes crit
-You are free to enchant anything on your mainhand. But i prefer flametongue for both. Windfury on mainhand is still acceptable.
Old 01/09/2007, 11:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I am using 2 rank 14 cleavers on my shaman and using a flametounge due to them been the same weapon speed is a downgrade so i therefor just use the dual windfury enchantments.