Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Reputation Exploit!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi there,
This is a good trick for any race ...ive tried it with NEs always worked for me...the trick is to get honored in Darn...then travel to either one of the other starting areas and do the quests in those areas...the npcs wont appear as though they have a quest to give but if you ask them they will give you the quest....this will take your reputation up with all of the races which will take you to revered with your own in no time as well as with the 2nd starting pplace you visited,.....this is also a nice trick to make easy money as the mobs drop linen cloth by the tons and the rewards of the quests as well

Hf

Old   #2

Was is daran ein exlpoit???
Viele leute hier wissen garnicht mal was ein exploit is geschweige denn den Unterschien zwischen nem Exploit und Exploring!

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Badd Madd@Jan 3 2007, 23:05
Viele leute hier wissen garnicht mal was ein exploit is geschweige denn den Unterschien zwischen nem Exploit und Exploring!
war von blizz wohl nie beabsichtigt - deswegen scheinbar ein exploit.
Und was hat der Unterschied zwischen Exploring und Exploiting bitte mit diesem Topic zu tun?0o
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by RaveN_^+Jan 3 2007, 23:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RaveN_^ @ Jan 3 2007, 23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Badd Madd@Jan 3 2007, 23:05
Viele leute hier wissen garnicht mal was ein exploit is geschweige denn den Unterschien zwischen nem Exploit und Exploring&#33;
Und was hat der Unterschied zwischen Exploring und Exploiting bitte mit diesem Topic zu tun?0o [/b][/quote]
Gibt halt einige die den Unterschied zwischen Exploring und Tips ned kennen

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by RaveN_^@Jan 3 2007, 23:11
nein?
Natürlich ist das von Blizzard so beabsichtigt, warum sollten sie dir die Lowbie-Quests wegnehmen, nur weil du jetzt 60 bist?
Schon arm, was hier als "Exploit" angepriesen wird, sowas gehört ins Main/Guides, aber hier definitiv nicht hin.
Old   #6

^^ plz comment in english

technically this isnt an exploit coz u are allowed to do this it just takes time.
Old   #7

and you&#39;re way faster if you just join alterac valley and loot whatever you can. doing lvl 10 quests while you could leech honor, kill players and pushing your rep seems pretty stupid to me.

the whole exploration/exploiting misunderstanding is another thing, i guess thats the reason a lot of people arent taking these forums serious anymore. but this is a whole new topic
Old   #8

Afaik you get less rep if you complete the quests with level 60 than with level 10. Just like you get less xp for the quests.
Old   #9

and i remember i posted this like 5 days ago under the guides-section
blizzard wanted it, they included it in one patch