Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

spamming :B

Discussion on spamming :B within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idee is mir gekommen, als ich dsa von Dober gelesen hab

How To Use:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR WoW CLIENT RUNNING BEFORE LAUNCHING CyberSpam II!!! It needs to read your client version from its window title.

Setup is easy... simply click on Message #1, Message #2 or Message #3 to configure that message.

Channel: Use the arrows to select channels 1 thru 4

Enter Message: Enter your message here.

Enable Message: Check this box to enable this message to be spammed.

Spam Delay: Enter the number of seconds to pause between each spam.

Spam Cycles: Enter the number of times you want each enabled message to be spammed.

Pausing Spammer: Simply press your Pause/Break key to pause and unpause program.

Exiting: If Spammer is running, you can press Shift-ESC to terminate the program.

Lots of fun i think ^^

also, das hier is n kleiner Spammer, der spammt fuer euch Channel zu. Hab ich heut Nacht geproggt, funzt auch sehr gut. Is AutoIt...

Wie benutz ich den? GAAAANZ einfach:

Erstmal startest du dein WoW und loggst dich ein. Dann startest du den Spammer.

SetUp is auch ganz einfach:
Klick einfach auf den Channel und waehl ihn aus(den du haben willst)

Enter Message: Deine Nachricht kommt hier rein.
Enable Message: Mach hier n Haken rein und er spammt genau DIESE message
Spam Delay: Wartezeit zwischen Spam in Sekunden.
Spam Cycles: Durchlaeufe(zwischen 1 - 1000 kommt in /1 immer gut ^^)
Pausing: selbsterklaerend
Exiting: eigentlich auch, wenn er grade laeuft kann man auch einfach wow ausmachen oder unten Rechts n Rechtsklick auf das Symbol machen.

Das wars schon. Is RICHTIG funny wenn du irgendwann 1000 whispers hast. haba uch schon 5 gold fuers aufhoeren bekommen
und wie immer: Nur mit Twink machen

peinlich -.-