Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

30% spell damage or 2x hp regan (warlock)

Discussion on 30% spell damage or 2x hp regan (warlock) within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
If your demonic sacrifice spec as a warlock, say you have your imp out and want to sacrifice it for the 15%+ fire dmg, but before, you /who "PETSNAMEHERE" and see if any other players have your pets name, if they do, go to them and make a macro /target "petnamehere" and itll target it and then you demo sacrifice so you get the buff from both his pet and your pet.
Old 12/21/2006, 12:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
All right this doesn't seem to be working for me. Can you give me more specific details on how to perform this? I found someone in IF with the same pet name as my own. I summoned my felguard, and after I summoned him, I clicked the other felguard, who had the same name, and pressed my demonic sacrifice button. I only received a single buff. Does the other person need to be in your group? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warlock Spell Pack
03/23/2010 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
So after fooling around with different things for awhile I came up with this. My personal compilation of changes to make playing my warlock more enjoyable. NOTE:These are my own personal changes based on my preferences, if you don't like a few I won't redo em; take the files you don't like out of the mpq if you really hate some. THE DOWNLOAD:http://files.filefront.com/Warlock_Spell_ P...;/fileinfo.html VOIDWALKER>>Red Mana Fiend http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/33/voidwalkerm crw0.th.jpg...
Buff +spell damage for guild applications
04/03/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Here is a little trick: When apping to a guild as a caster or healer, put some wizard oil on your weapon before logging out. Armory will include the added +spell damage in your numerical stats, but the wizard oil itself will not be visible on the weapon in armory. This is in contrast to elixirs, flasks, and other buffs were the person viewing your profile will see the buffs and realize your +spell damage is actually lower. The only way this can be detected is if the person...
WTS 70 Mage w/ 1,681 fire spell damage
12/13/2007 - World of Warcraft Trading - 6 Replies
Now available on Ebay auctions 70 Mage, Alliance, Epic 1,250 fire spell dmg unbuffed. - (eBay item 130182822615 end time Dec-19-07 05:09:07 PST) US Server PVP Realm Deathwing - Alliance Character transfer is available I have finely tuned this mage into a raiding monster. He will always be #1 in DPS for your raid. He is the #2 fire damage mage on the ENTIRE REALM.
Spell frequency and damage hack
07/28/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
http://rapidshare.de/files/24337440/apu_j01.rar.ht ml So anyone know how this is done?