Okay, yesterday i was grinding solo in ZG. When i died...again, i decided to call it a day. So i realese my spirit, and walk back to the ZG portal to get my body. I leave my friends raid and i rezz. I was standing in the portal with the message: You need to be in a raid to Enter. When i try to walk into the portal (without raid) im walking against an invisible wall. Invisible wall + blink = Exploid!
[Help]Register page construction 08/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies Hello all,
I wanna create my own custom reg page, but i don't know how to be honest. So i was wondering if anyone of you could help me to get me started. Like what do i need to know,learn before i'm capable of doing that. What will i need, ...
And if someone knows how to do it, maybe he/she wants to teach me a few things?
thanks in advance
jochem