Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sap + Damage Exploit

Discussion on Sap + Damage Exploit within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Just when you sap a guy and u have lobotomizer (or maybe another proc weapon) if it procs you deal 300 dmg and you stay in invis the point :

You sap a guy until hes dead ^^ and when you cant sap no more just wait 10 sec and u can resap again, i done this in booty bay with a lvl 30 ^^ . Hope you're lucky cuz there is still 10% chance to appear by sapping
Old 11/29/2006, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 2,722
JA geht auch mit Giften p
Old 11/29/2006, 19:54   #3

elite*gold: 270
HI

Kann wer so nett sien und das übersetzen ich versteh das nicht wirklich, also ich verstehe es schon aber bei mir ergiebts irgendwie keinen sinn ^^

M.f.G KSS
Old 11/29/2006, 20:00   #4

elite*gold: 0
Du sollst einen Typen sappen bis er tot ist. Das ganze geht nur mit ner Waffe die proct (z.B. Lobotomizer macht 300dmg pro Proc). Wenn du nicht mehr sappen kannst warte 10 Sekunden dann gehts wieder. Man muss nur Glück haben weil es noch 10% Chance sind ausm Stealth zu kommen.

----------------

Ich finds irgendwie nich besonders sinnvoll (naja, kenn die Procchance von lobotomizer auch nit) aber dass muss doch ziemlich lange dauern...
Old 11/29/2006, 20:09   #5

elite*gold: 0
lame, dauert zu lange und wurde glaub ich auch schon gefixxt..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B> DAMAGE HACK / CABAL SHOP EXPLOIT
10/28/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
Buying Damage Hack / Cabal Shop Exploit ( if there's any ) Willing to to pay using Paypal / MoneyBookers ( if your from other countries ) . Im from PH . willing to meet in Metro Manila . Just give me a private msg and information about the deal.. BTW pls do provide some ScreenShots that are updated and clear .... ( Huwag Sammer . May Karma Din Kau . )
[Beta] Crazy Damage (Not the stacking weapons exploit)
10/06/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ok, currently found an insane exploit in beta which allows you to stack your top end damage as melee, do it quick before it gets hotfixed. Here's how to do it: While on the Banshee's Revenge quest in Icecrown at Balagarde Fortress (dont necessarily need to be on it, need someone to spawn the quest mobs) Overthane Balagarde's drake will occasionally throw frost on the ground, similar to a frost trap. All you have to do is run in and out of it, and everytime you gain/lose the debuff, your...
Anyone know a Damage exploit
04/23/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
I saw some you tube video it wasn't hacks or weapon stack but he basically soloed Illidan with some dps exploit or w.e anyone know of any exploit on 2.3.3 version on US that could solo bosses with thank you
+1000% Damage Exploit For PvP
03/04/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Just before you go into combat in PvP, talk to the guy who runs the store where you buy inspirations. With the store open, have your inspiration slot's open. Buy a full stock of damage buffs, use them all. Now buy another full stock and buy them as well. Be sure you do this very quickly. Do the same thing with Insight's and you will be a killing machine. Whenever I do this with my scrapper or my blaster, I get one hit kill's on extreme damage attack's. It works even better for...
No Fall Damage Exploit
07/12/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Simply press Blink in Mid Air while falling and you will get stuck near the Ground and wont take Fall Damage. Einfach Blinzeln drücken während ihr fallt und ihr werdet kurz über dem Boden hängen bleiben und keinen Fall Schaden nehmen ^^