Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mountain Climb - All Versions - WORKING ON PTR ~

Discussion on Mountain Climb - All Versions - WORKING ON PTR ~ within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

A friend of mine has found the hex value for mountain climbing to use with CHEAT ENGINE 5.2,

If you don't have cheat engine, download it here.

Steps~

1. Open Cheat Engine

2. Select the WoW(Wow for PTRs).exe Process from the Process List.
Click OK.

3. Click the "Add Address Manually" button on the right of the main screen.

4. Under address, type;

Code:
80DFFC

5. Click OK.

6. Double click "Value" and change it to 1.

7. Go back In WoW, and CLIMB ****!

I hope this helps, as most of those stupid "Climbers" that used alt+numpad keys didn't work on laptops.

This works on all realms - Is Detectable.
ty Maulorn

Quote:

It will come up as the hex;

Code:
0080DFFC

It will display that, however the hex is actually;

Code:
80DFFC
N'Joy
Old 11/18/2006, 10:24   #2

ce=bancannon
und war die nummer da nich schon in 1.12 so? oder sogar in 1.11? eigentlich wechselt blizz die nr. ja in jedem patch
Old 11/18/2006, 10:31   #3

Jopp wird jeden Patch gewechselt und seit 1.11 (also inna Mitte so von 1.11) detectet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] I am making a mountain climb hack
07/20/2010 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
I am making a few hacks for Perfect Shaiya. For the mountain climb portain i already have found the X and Y addresses in cheat engine. But what would i have to do to use the X and Y to modify the game.exe. That is what has me confused. Whar do i need to do next?
Cheat Engine Mountain Climb
04/02/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hallo, Weiß einer zufällig wie man den Mountain Climb Adress herausfindet? (ich hab das Tutorial von Cheat Engine gelesen nichts gefunden)
WoW 2.2.0 Mountain Climb Trainer(V2) (CE)
10/01/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
WoW 2.2.0 Mountain Climb Trainer(V2) (CE) Please dont use this on your real account, create a trial account by going here: https://signup.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/index.ht m http://tirohosting.com/dls/wow/hacks/2.2mchack.zi p
[Mountain Climb Hack]
07/11/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Original von Midnight_killa Download: http://coperator.co.funpic.de/stuff/arrow.gif Klick mich! TESTED & CONFIRMED von mir selbst natürlich ;P
Mountain Climb Hack 1.12
11/19/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Scanned, but not tested. It comes back clean. Like anything else, use at your own risk. To make it work, run WoW. While you are on your character, run the exe, then hit ALT and the - on your numpad. Enjoy. Download here Ty Demonkunga Ich hab die File nicht gescannt, aber ich glaube Snarg einfach mal das keiner drin is ;) Bitte ma testen wenns nicht geht schau ich mich mal nach ne updated Version um.