Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running in place

Discussion on Running in place within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
"Much like how you used to be able to move the window to do the "fake blink" or "lag teleport".

Simple. Click the window. Click it over and over and over.

Put your WoW into windowed mode (Main Menu>Video Options>[ ]Windowed Mode)

While moveing forward click the window (On the part it says "World of Warcraft" .. at the top) over and over fast for how everl ong you want to lag for. Once you stop you seem to stay in the exact place, but your character's "ghost" image appears to have been running the whole time, then suddenly shoot back to the spot you started in.

Works pretty much the same as the sit-stand macro but not as laggy, no D/C chance, (Unless you have a terrible connection maybe) and simpler for some to use."

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need a place to bot
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
im lvl 66 wizard gap 5 +3 lvl 64 sos staff i need a place to bot but i cant fight with giants i need a place that i can train in without agressive or giant mobs i have two places : Shakram and Niya sniper in the shakram i get very low exp and the niya snipers can kill me easily so i need to wait 2 lvls can you give me coordinates of a place that i can bot in?
I Get DC always on the same place.
10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
I've got a pretty big problem :/ I get DCs when doing B runs, always by the same place. But once i didn't get a DC, which was the first time i did the a run. I've done 4 duns today, first worked fine and i finished it, other 3, dc :( I always got the dc when walking into the warp, right after pulling the lever. Anyone know how to fix this?
LF bot place lv 100+
04/14/2008 - Perfect World - 7 Replies
Hi Im looking for good place lv 100+ to bot (0.21) . Best condition : 4 mobs close with a good spawn time Thx for your infos
Best place in IF, ever. :D
08/03/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hi elitepvpers, i just found a nice walljump to a very nice position =) i hope it wasn't posted yet :S the way : http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4268/61709319w r3.jpg the position :
A Place to Bot
02/23/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
I need a place where i can lvl with bot tool? i hope someone can help me iam a fighter lvl 55 with se. Thx. Mfg Jan