Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cram more players than allowed in BG

Discussion on Cram more players than allowed in BG within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Well heres hows it done. When you join a BG dont autojoin at all, insteed wait till your timer is almost run out. When the timer gets to 5 or so seconds right click the BG timer and keep ur mouse over it so it dosent go away. After about 20 seconds or so to make sure its rotated and the other guys in the BG queue get the msg to join then click "join battle" and you will be ported in even tho its went over the 2min timer. Actualy found this by fluke when i was in WSG and AB poped up, saw it was 2 seconds left and we had almost won WSG then the flag got returned etc etc so i joined AB and to my amazment i was the 16th person in! I then tried this again later on the day with a few m8s cus i heard of a possible error about if some1 gets dced they get put back in and to my amazment there was 13 allys and 10 horde Smile Enjoy.

was goin do a tad of PvP and decided i would try it again and there it is again.. more then the normal amount of people in a BG.
Old 09/11/2006, 14:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
wurde doch schon ma gepostet ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Max Players/GM & PM Allowed To Connect ( Impulse's 5165 )
06/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Here's a VERY quick code for setting the maximum number of client's aloud online. FIrst in Program.cs under public static DateTime StartDate; Add public static int MaxPlayers = 200;
[HELP] im the only one allowed on
01/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hey i have just created my server but it wont let my friends login they have the right client + patches(same as i used) but it wont let them in ...
ebay allowed now?
01/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
So, I was surfing through ebay when I saw this: Find 2Moons Level 124 Incar Magician on eBay Global Buying, with worldwide deals on items in all your top categories Can we sell chars on ebay again?
Ok tell me here if i get allowed too...
07/24/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Ok tell me here if i get alowed to copy ur Thread into mine and make all thread's into one. And i will post before ur Thread "Original posted by <Ur name here> and for they so want post ur Url to the thread and i copy it. :D And i would like to hear about ur answer on making 1 thread about all. This is a idea to make the forum more cleaner to avoid spam/flaming we could close it but if none want to do this just say no. :rolleyes: This is an example: Original posted by Whazzzup.