Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WoW Manager

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Manager

Hi, this is a multi realm manager tool i made for myself. makes life easy for me cause i play on many servers. Basically you enter a server name that you play on and the realmlist then click the + button and it is saved to an ini file in the same directory the app is in. you can add the names of all the servers that you play on and their realmlist. then you choose the server that you want to play on and the realmlist will automatically be put in for you. note that you have to browse for your wow.exe before you play. i did not make the app to auto find the wow.exe because there are people with different versions of wow on their PC for the different servers that they play on. hope it will be useful to you. i am going to post the updates if you like it if not I'll post it else where.

i have two new versions right now as i type. with many more features like backing up your WTF and interface folder and optional auto-login for any server that you play on. and the app does not read your registry, everything is stored to an ini file.

HTML Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dyz5zoveylx
MD5: 2885d4b0199860bacab17ce1a9fa30bf
SHA-1: 790260630d86194f3c08a729b1005f505b587d64

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 1,379
file scheint clean zu sein:

Quote:
Datei WoW_Mini-Realm_Manager_v0.0.0.1.e empfangen 2010.06.13 01:46:49 (UTC)
Ergebnis: 1/41 (2.44%)

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3llf!re View Post
file scheint clean zu sein:

thanks for checking it out and posting results
and people say tanks to let me know that you like it cause i have 2 new versions in the making with features like wtf backup and interface backup and Auto-login for any or all servers. ..but i need to know if you'll like this one for me to know if i should release it here or not.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 30
Can you explain, what exactly the programm does?
I'm not really getting the point of it and I'm sure others will also appreciate a nice summary

Old   #5

aufn ersten blick schauts für mich so aus als ob das programm dazu gemacht wurde um von beliebigen account/Server/Charname die bevorzugten addoneinstellungen und keybindings auf anderen account/server/charname zu transportieren
Old   #6

here is and image of my latest version its fully functional with optional autologin for any wow server. all i need an icon for it and seeing that you'll don't understand what it is for i'll have to write a help file and i'm too lazy to do that so i have no idea when i will release it.

If it looks useful to anyone of you and you want me to release it. if you are willing to use it and post a little explanation of what the different buttons do, just let me know here and i will release it on this forum.