Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EXPLOIT] Get into alliance zone in dalaran without being ported.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EXPLOIT] Get into alliance zone in dalaran without being ported.

Here is an exploit me and my friends found while F'ing around in Dalaran.
This will enable you to walk (up to certain boundaries) in the alliance portal place without being teleported back. Can be really awesome to surprise the allies and /wave and /dance to them and see them thinking "...how?"

1. Go to Dalaran > Violet Citadel, take the stairs go to the right and click the portal to the purple parlor.
2. Save your current gear using an equipment set (this is to easily get your gear back on) and remove all the gear with durability on it, due to repair bills. Yes. You will die.
3. I used slow fall here because I don't have cold weather flying on that character. Using a flying mount will be just as good if not better than what I'm doing here.
4. Slow Fall and mount up. This is trickier for priests due to you not being able to mount up while having levitate. One can also use the noggenfogger's slow fall effect.
5. Once under the effects of a fallspeed-reducing buff, mount up and jump into the direction of the alliance portal place.
6. Once hovering above the portal place, remove your slow fall buff/dismount and fall to death. Make sure you fall into or near the alliance portal place.
7. Move your ghost to the side where the portals are. Once you res there, you will not be teleported out if you stay within the clearly visible pattern (I went too far, I haven't tested it alot there's probably more places you can stand.)
8. Just /dance!

Works as alliance on horde side too in the same fashion. Gotta stay near the portals or you'll get tele'd out. Don't need slow fall really either, just use a flying mount and dismount over it and fall to your death.

Credits: Strikerman & Myztikk

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

you can just fly in from behind and stay at the Portals same effect.
But thanks for sharing

Old   #3

Es gibt noch eine weitere möglichkeit, die wie ich finde wesentlich einfacher ist.

Ihr stellt euch zwischen die pfeiler in richtung Flugplatz (~5m neben dem verkäufer für das mammut) mountet auf euer >Flugmount< und fliegt einfach nach oben, bis der debuff verschwindet. Fliegt jezt über die base der gegnerischen fraktion und fliegt auf die "Tribühne".

Fotos
Old   #4

das gleiche steht einen Post über deinem auf englisch :-p