Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extra loot on Vem in AQ

Discussion on Extra loot on Vem in AQ within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
You kill Yauj and Kri. Kill Vem in a corner and wait till he is at 5%. Stop attacking him and wait till the message says,"Vem gains Vengeance."

There will be some loot(like one) and make up an existing item name for the GM to retrieve. Our guild did this and got extra loot on him.

the exploit here would be killing all 3 of them at once and getting 3x the amount of loot you normally would
Old 04/30/2006, 02:31   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
extra acc
02/08/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
an anybody give me acc? or say where i can register it please
extra acc
02/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
an anybody give me acc? or say where i can register it please
Extra Loot on Vem in AQ
04/04/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
You kill Yauj and Kri. Kill Vem in a corner and wait till he is at 5%. Stop attacking him and wait till the message says,"Vem gains Vengeance." There will be some loot(like one) and make up an existing item name for the GM to retrieve. Our guild did this and got extra loot on him. the exploit here would be killing all 3 of them at once and getting 3x the amount of loot you normally would
Drop-Loot bug (Loot sichtbar vor dem kill)
03/28/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
So hi und zwar für alle die gerne mal etwas farmen aber kaum zeit haben ein kleiner Tipp der immo noch auch allen EU realms (ja auch auf Blizz-Servern) ghet. und zwar gibt es in den Blasted Lands den Altar of the Storms dort laufen mobs der LVL ca. 54 rum. Das geniale kommt est noch man sihet an den mobs bevor man sie killt, angreift was auch immer ob und welche Waffe sie droppe. Das system ist ganz einfach: es laufen dort z.B. Walocks rum diese habven immer so nen schwarzen staff in...
TQ is Perverted!! Extra Extra!!
11/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
TQ, if your reading this, I want you to know that you are all perverted people. http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/Cranos/169 374609.jpg http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/Cranos/169 484999.jpg http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b325/Cranos/169 494686.jpg