Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Free Elementium in BWL

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When you enter the room of Vaeleztras the Corupt, there are many Goblin-Dudes inside which you have to kill. Pull them all, except Goblin-Spellbinders ! Leave them out of combat. Kill the other Goblins and loot them. After that, all must leave BWL, except of one. He stays inside and let himself get killed from the Goblin Spellbinder which he aggro. When hie dies, the Goblins are ALL reseted. You can enter BWL again, and blow them down and loot the Elementium when u r lucky. (-:

Isuru

Old 04/28/2006, 18:20   #2

auch eine 1hand axt und ein ring

Old 04/29/2006, 00:51   #3

If your hunter knows what to do, he can split pull them with Feint death and reset the pulls exactly how many times he want

(the pulls further into the instance, at firemaw.)
Old 04/29/2006, 15:50   #4

elite*gold: 270
german plz i didn't undersand ps:

« Free nex crystals | Trade Epic Mount to other Char »

Similar Threads
[FREE] Free warrock accounts [FREE]
07/29/2010 - WarRock Trading - 5 Replies
Here are some FREE warrock accounts ( all played by me ) lvl 5 (soon 6) : Game ID : d1sney InGameName : disney1 Password : 123asd
[SOLO] Farming Elementium Ore -- ANY Class! -- Super Easy!
08/04/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
So, you finally found out that the Legendary Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker can now be gotten by ANY class... And that the Bindings (Right Bindings of the Windseeker and Left Bindings of the Windseeker) now have their class restrictions REMOVED?? GASP! Well, it's true. And now that you want to craft the legendary Thunderfury, you realized that you need a decent amount of Elementium Bar's which to be made requires Elementium Ore's which you don't just find laying around. To be...
YEA Free SP ( Free Money by Solder front Free SP )
12/23/2008 - Soldier Front - 25 Replies
Free SP you will free sp here i give in MSN
smelt elementium without the bwl hassle
01/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
This has been tested today on 1.8.4 Basicaly what you do is que up for WSG and wait untill it is your turn to go in. When your message pops up zone into bwl and aggro a mob. Right after he aggros you join the wsg, make sure you aren't dead. Now, after the wsg is over go back into BWL and TADA!!! No mobs, you can explore at your hearts content:P Explore for fun, also when i went the elementium guy was up so i guess he always respawns. This lets you learn how to smelt elementium without the...