Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Priest] Free Ice Blocks on Sindragosa

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
[Priest] Free Ice Blocks on Sindragosa

My guild discovered this exploit last night during one of our Sindragosa 25 attempts. A holy priest with the Spirit of Redemption talent can get an ice block, let it kill them, and bug it out once they enter spirit form. The block will remain there even after the person inside leaves spirit form. To exploit this bug, use it as a free wall to ALWAYS line of sight the Blistering Cold and/or stacking debuff in Phase 3.

After noticing the bug, we repeated it by sending our entire raid in and pushing Sindragos to her air phase. We made one of the marked players stack with our priest at a convenient place to have a free ice block. After the players died, the priest's ice block still remained, and we wiped it up to have all 25 people alive. We came back in for the kill with our ice block still there for help during ALL of our phases:

Phase 1 - Sent laggy users or those that suck at running out to sit behind the ice block 5 seconds before Blistering Cold so they wouldn't be pulled and would have a short distance to run out.

Phase 2 - Free ice block to LoS behind that didn't have to be killed.

Phase 3 - We positioned all of our healers so they could safely heal our raid from behind the special ice block, where they got NO stacks of the debuff (besides when they rotated out to heal tanks)

All in all this exploit has limitless opportunities. You could draw yourself a smiley face of ice blocks on the floor as long as you can convince your priest to die that much. Enjoy.

Heftydogg

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
pls mal ne übersetzung, thx

Old   #3

Priester wird zum Eisblock - stirbt darin und wird zum Spirit (15 Sekunden lang heilt er als Geist weiter) -> Eisblock bleibt stehen!

Der Eisblock bleibt auch nach nem wipe stehen und kann so kontrolliert an eine gute Stelle gesetzt werden, um ihn dann taktisch zu nutzen.

Hier die Beispiele aus dem O-Text:

Lag-Spieler (oder movement-Krüppel) stellen sich dahinter, um nicht rangezogen zu werden.
Heiler positionieren sich dort und können chillig heilen.
Die regulären Eisblöcke können instant rausgeprügelt werden, da ja immer noch der exploit-Block da ist, um sich zu schützen.

Außerdem regt der O-Poster an, mit den Eisblöcken einen Smiley zu formen u.ä. - sofern doof-Priest mitmacht
Old   #4

elite*gold: 224
kann das ma einer testen^^ würde mich interessieren ob das geht was ich nicht glaube :x

Old   #5

Hört sich geil an, ma am freitag in der 10er testen
Old   #6

bei mir sind immer solche spießer im raid, die trauen sich sowas immer net und drohen mit leave -.-
Old   #7

im chat sollte man nicht über sowas diskutieren, nur als tipp ^^ mit random gruppe ist immer irgendein knub dabei, der zwar im ts / ventri ist, aber dann tippend antwortet, weil stimme zu mädchenhaft oder kein geld für mikro oder mama nicht hören darf, dass er noch spielt oder .. ach, tendenz verdeutlicht