Also leute bei mir gehts immer noch mit Processguard des blockt einfach alle programme die premedit oder wpe lesen wollen und der lacd client läuft munter weiter
1.Schritt Alles entpackt
2.Schritt Die Dpk 32.sys gelöscht
3.schritt einstellungen nach vidieo gemacht
4. Das versteh ich net wpk? hab also server auf gemacht und wurde detectet
[Emu Only] WPE PRO LACD Bypass + More 04/01/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 132 Replies Table of Contents:
1. What is WPE PRO?
2. Bypassing it for LACD 1.9.2
3. Tutorials
4. FAQ
--------------------------------------
Foreword : All is written/gathered by me so please excuse the english/grammar/stupid/in-game mistakes.
LACD ByPass 08/03/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Allright, I know that this used to work when I played on freeshards, in case it doesnt, feel free to close this.
Its simple really since Im referring to this thread.
Get nejis tool, extract it and create a .bat file containing this:
HideX.exe wpe.exe
Have fun :bandit:
BYPASS LACD WPE PRO AND BWH 1.8 05/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 18 Replies Well, since RK-V or what his name was didnt want to show us, i found it by my self, here is the files for bypass, with BWH and WPE Working bypass http://wowsc.site.cz/wow_hacks_by_elektro255.rar
And here is newest version of the tray server checker: http://wowsc.site.cz/domyslne/wow.php
I DID NOT MAKE THIS, I JUST FOUND IT.
Not sure if it works anymore =/