Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fast Runecloth for Level 55+

Discussion on Fast Runecloth for Level 55+ within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
runecloth can be a !@#$%^&* to get when there are other people taking your mobs. one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops.

there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril.

here's the quest information, where to get it, etc.

now, DON'T COMPLETE THE QUEST. follow my instructions. when you are at the Highborne Relic Fragment, mine it like normal but don't take the item that pops up!! instead, close the item window and wait. sure enough there will be 2 suffering highbornes that pop next to the fragment thing. you can do this over & over, just make sure you don't pick up the item.
Old 02/23/2006, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Klingt plausibel, hab die quest nur leider schon gemacht ;C

mfg,

d O i N g Y
Old 02/23/2006, 20:56   #3

dammit allready did the quest =(
Old 02/24/2006, 08:40   #4

nice

werd ich mir merken, wenn ich ankomme
Old 02/24/2006, 13:35   #5

thx perfekte idee zu schade dass ich hordler bin... naja next server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Whats the best way to level up fast and how to get fast dil with VAC HACKS? :D
09/03/2008 - Dekaron - 14 Replies
can anyone tell me what the best way is to lvl up with vac hack and also what is the best way to get dil with vac in 2moons? please im a 93-95 bagi btw thx
Fast runecloth with mob exploit (lv55+)
09/25/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
runecloth can be a !@#$%^&* to get when there are other people taking your mobs. one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops. there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril. here's the quest information, where to get...
Fast Runecloth at High Bornes
05/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Runecloth the easy way at Kel'Theril in Winterspring. What it is: Gain 2 Runecloth each time. Prerequisite: Requires the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril Read the quest information here. Instructions: * 1) Begin quest but do not complete. * 2) At Highborne Relic Fragment continue to mine but do not pick up the in-game item that appears. * 3) Close window...tick...tick...tick....wait.
Fast Runecloth for Level 55+
04/19/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
runecloth can be a !@#$%^&* to get when there are other people taking your mobs. one of the most farmed areas of WoW is Kel'Theril in Winterspring. the suffering highbornes are renowned for their runecloth drops & assorted rare drops. there's an exploit i found that will allow you to basically get 2 of these mobs to spawn whenever you want. there is a catch, there's always a catch. first you need to have the quest Troubled Spirits of Kel'Theril. here's the quest information, where to...