Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Curse of Doom on players

Discussion on Curse of Doom on players within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
You can cast Curse of Doom (3200 damage after 60 seconds) on any player if they have been mind controled by an event in the game. Normally you are unable to do this because of the spell being restricted to non players only. Fun and evil way to kill people.
Old 01/27/2006, 19:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice, but i still dont get the mind controll part.. can my m8 mind control anyone and then i cast curse of doom? (wich class have curse of doom) ?
Old 01/27/2006, 23:58   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by miken_@Jan 27 2006, 19:22
Nice, but i still dont get the mind controll part.. can my m8 mind control anyone and then i cast curse of doom? (wich class have curse of doom) ?
That is the only way to make it work unless you have a Gnomish mind control cap, which will pretty much do the same thing as Mind control...assuming it doesn't backfire.
Old 01/31/2006, 10:11   #4

miken : Warlocks have Curse of Doom!

im soo gona try this though, get my mind control helmet out! min control -- cast cod, wait for it to release --- deathcoil -- fear --- resummon my own minion, an laugh as horde dies!
Old 01/31/2006, 13:27   #5

Not sure if it is an exploit or "working as intended" but it definitely works.

One of the possibilities is in Zul'Gurub:
There are some Hoodoo-Piles and sometimes one of your Raid gets MindControlled after opening it. You can then put the Curse on him and have your fun when he's exploding a minute later
Guess it would also work when Jin'Do's Totems are MCing someone.
Old 01/31/2006, 17:26   #6

lol, i wldnt be silly enough to do it on my own guildy (although tempting :P)

lol, cnt wait to try it in AB 2night :P