Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Object Interaction

Discussion on Object Interaction within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,709
I have known this exploit since WoW came out, but thought I would share it here first. I discover that the interacting symbol (arrow w/ a gear) when you mouse over still stays on some objects after you have already "used" it.

Example the Cleaning Room in GR! Since Cleaning those Objects take forever you could possibly be quick enough to do multiple turnins.

Now for the big one! Recently the Felwood Plants no longer have casting time to open. I have been able to get loot from them as many as 8 times off one spawn! Giving me almost 2 full stacks of whatever I want be it Nightdragon or Tuber Roots.

There is also a better way to do it, but I will leave that out for now. I do believe this exploit isn't known anywhere otherwise Blizz would have found out and the Plants would have never changed. So I wouldn't mind if we keep it that way.

Old 11/30/2005, 12:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dachte eigtl. mein Englisch ist ganz gut, aber das hab ich nicht geschnallt ;-) Der Mauszeiger mit dem Rädchen bleibt WENN man was tut? ^^

Old 11/30/2005, 12:26   #3

das geht mittlerweile nicht mehr
da beim looten der pflanzen der dialog aufgeht.

das selbe in gr, ebenfalls ein dialog.
Old 11/30/2005, 12:52   #4

in meinem thread weiter unten ist das addon, damit eben kein fenster kommt x.X aber ist ja ein "trojaner" ~~

« Kill your own faction's NPCs | Warden FuxxoZ 1.1_PublicFix »