Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Capture flags faster - Horde Troll Only

Discussion on Capture flags faster - Horde Troll Only within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
This might already be known, but if its not..The troll ability to berserk and have 25% faster cast times also effects flag caps in AB/AV allowing you to cap the flag 25% faster

This works on the same principle as hand of edward the odd, cappign a flag being classed as casting a spell means that yes mind quickening gem more than likely will work
Old 11/16/2005, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol works, thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK LVL 80 HUNTER DESTROMATH EU( HORDE TROLL)
08/31/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
LVL 80 HUNTER DESTROMATH EU( HORDE TROLL) World of Warcraft Jäger Level 80 auf Destromath EU Bei dieser Auktion handelt es sich um die Accountdaten auf dem sich ein Lvl 80 Jäger befindet. Der Jäger ist auf dem europäischen Server " Destromath" und kämpft für die Horde. Es ist ein Troll. Der Name des Charakters ist " Naní der Königsmörder ". Den Lichkönig habe ich im 25er Modus getötet und wurde somit zum Königsmörder. Das ist Der Arsenallink: The World of Warcraft Armory - Nan @...
LVL 80 HUNTER DESTROMATH EU( HORDE TROLL)
08/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
World of Warcraft Jäger Level 80 auf Destromath EU Bei dieser Auktion handelt es sich um die Accountdaten auf dem sich ein Lvl 80 Jäger befindet. Der Jäger ist auf dem europäischen Server " Destromath" und kämpft für die Horde. Es ist ein Troll. Der Name des Charakters ist " Naní der Königsmörder ". Den Lichkönig habe ich im 25er Modus getötet und wurde somit zum Königsmörder. Das ist Der Arsenallink: The World of Warcraft Armory - Nan @ Destromath - Profile Der Charakter hat ein...
Event Capture The Flags(CTF)PROBLEM
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
why event CTF always kick me from the game when i want go get the flag ?? :rtfm:
35 capture in tc faster
07/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 19 Replies
something happen on my server i still donno what is it trojan use hack makes him faster then guards some1 told me that is aimpot but i know that aimpot 4 pking fb ss not capture so fast like that he was in fight in tc with over 280 guild members and he was captuer faster ten guards i donno what was that and how he can move hit that fast i think if some 1 know about that till us so
Capture A Horde Tower. Very Easy
07/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 9 Replies
Ok we all know how pesky those gaurds are in the horde towers at Alteric. well here is how you capture the tower with getting the aggro. Run behind the tower and get killed by horde npcs. its best to make sure no PC's are around. next run back to tower from graveyard, now go to the top of the tower, go to the wall directly behind the flag. rez there on the corner where the gaurds cant see you. and now you can pull off the horde flag through the wall. Could it be any easier? i recommend you beat...