Let me preface this by saying this was 100% by accident. I was trying to get the triage quest done and of course I had to wait till it was my turn. I waited for the tard but after his 8 fails he wouldn't let me just do it and get done with it. Now he was close but couldn't quite get it. He wasn't listening and I decided that when the guy lit up I was going to do it. Well we clicked on him so close together that some how we both got it on the same session so we both healed guys now the funny part is that I hit the quest guy first when it said successful and got the reward. I didn't stick around to see if the tard got it or not but it was the easiest time I have ever done Triage. Now mind you I know I didn't heal nearly the number I needed cause of times when we clicked on the same guy and he got it first or I did. This, if it can be easily done and both get the reward, would be great for those that aren?t the quickest clickers in the west.
if someone has just done the quest, usually they'll about about 5 bandages left if they did good, they can use those 5 to heal critical or badly injured ones that pop up on you, problem solved.
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats] 07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies ----------Easy Alz Guide----------
-Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character.
----------BUY----------
All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to buy Aramid or Bluestin, better Aramid because it's cheaper.
x1=Set means: Helm x1, Gloves x1, Boots x1, Suit x1 & weapons x1(WA)-x2(Others).
-Set of Luck +1 Alz Drop Amount 15%
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox. 06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?
using UCE for training... 05/05/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies hiho, well I fooled around a bit with UCE again, and found out that its pretty hard to use it on an archer. ofcourse stag and hb are easy but those skills suck...
does anyone know what value to search for to make the loader of focus shot to 5 in like 1 sec or something ?
( skill
( key "archer-16")
( name "Focus Shot")
( limit archer)
( action 16)
Training NIX 12/20/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies ok it works well for RB trojs
1. get SMG sockets
2. lvl 15 SMG bs with 70dura
3. any lvl sword with high dura SMG
4. HOUSE
5. ND
6. ATK GUARD
Training in TG without LAG! 11/24/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies Well here is my Guide:
We will disable all effects that makes this fucking LAG! ok here is it
Go C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini then find 3Deffects.ini copy this file and paste at your desktop(you will need this file after finishing training in TG) open 3Deffect.ini
delete evrything inside it save it and feel free training without lag!