Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to generate NO aggro at all

Discussion on How to generate NO aggro at all within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
If you get the furblong thingy, that makes you look like a furblog, it is currently bugged, and you generate No aggro at all, despite how much dmg/healing you do.

A druid in the guild told me this. The furblong form is form a quest in felwood or something..
Old 10/15/2005, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its from a quest from Ashenvale !

also

ALLIANCE ONLY =(
Old 10/15/2005, 17:32   #3

Wie lange hält das an? Kann mann damit in instancen?
Old 10/16/2005, 01:05   #4

Does this mean if you are the only person and you start attacking something, it will not aggro you, but sit there and take damage till it dies?
Old 10/16/2005, 09:32   #5

Crappy English:

Teh Duration of this Tranformation is 3minutes u are a furbolg ^.^
its 4 a quest u must go in a furbolg camp and kill someone or so

if u get attacked u will be normal but when you shot at a enemy without taking damage u will be not take aggro

( i think so in the past I played alliance and got this rod of tranfomation)
Old 10/18/2005, 12:48   #6

Hat das jmd schon getestet? wollte den stab grade holen, dann wurde ich gespert :/
Old 10/18/2005, 13:32   #7

Deutsch:
Der quest ist in ashenvale und man kann in in instanzen benutzen. Der Cooldown von dem ding beträgt 1 minute

das ganze hält 3-5 mins in der verwandelten gestalt weis das aber nicht mehr genau wie lange sie nochmal in der gestalt hält.

English:
You can get the quest in Ashenvale and you can use it also in an instance. The cooldown of the Furbolg quest reward is 1 minute. after 1 minute you can use it again

When you use the quest reward to be a furbalg, you are between 3 and 5 minutes a furbolg but i cant remember if it was 3 or 5 minutes.

and sorry for my bad english i hope you could understand everything