Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be 100% unkillable during a legion invasion - AFK leveling no 3rd party

Discussion on Be 100% unkillable during a legion invasion - AFK leveling no 3rd party within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Be 100% unkillable during a legion invasion - AFK leveling no 3rd party

Hello Guys,

I did a quick 40 second video on how to level up 100% AFK in invasion zones.

Check out the video below.

I am not 100% sure but I believe this is also Anti AFK!!!

Have fun guys level up all your alts quick before they fix!
Thanks
4 Users

Tags
anti afk, god-mode, invincible, leveling, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]European 8/8 Party leveling.
12/24/2016 - SRO Guides & Templates - 44 Replies
ok here it is full party leveling guide! The usual set up: 1-Cleric (full str) 2-Warriors (full str) 2-Bard (1full int 1full str) 3-Wizz (full int) What does each roles have to do:
Looking for NA leveling party
09/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm atm leveling an acc from 14-30 level and im looking for a leveling party so we do the levelings together. Write here if you are interested
Party Bug while leveling
06/10/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi elitepvpers, I am experiencing an annoying bug in the party system. i have 2 chars inside the party system when the party reaches level 8 i get 1000.00% EXP Its saying the party is Level 10 but inside the party window its still on 8 and i cant press the change button to change it to Advacned.. I compared the source with the source where its working but the files are the same. Could it be resource related and or Database related?
CabalRider (Leveling Party)
07/23/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys.. i need 1-2 Guys ;) for leveling IN PI (170-180) in party.. Pm me here in forum ( all night im leveling )
LF lvl 70+ ppl on Venera for party leveling
06/20/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
As title says i'm lookin for ppl to play in 8-man party, coz leveling solo is pretty slow and i can't find party or no1 joins it. Btw i'm lvl 71 full str bower. Write a comment if you are interested.