Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 known bugs

Discussion on 2 known bugs within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#1; Tauren wall clip : Kodo mounts can clip to the side of any walls, you must use the walk key and clip onto the wall, and walah you're pretty much walking on walls.

#2; You can still do 5man only quest (quest for sword of caer darrow, paladin epic quest, warlock epic quest etc) with a 10+ man raid. You take the raid into the instance and clear all they way up until the boss you want (in this case, scholomance bosses). After clearing to the boss, everyone leaves the instance, then you proceed to kick them all from the raid, which in turn leaves you without a group, but still technically in the instance. The instance does not save as a raid, so now it is considered your instance, you may now reinvite the other 4 people and complete the instance for the credit on the 5 man quest.
Old 08/09/2005, 17:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@Aug 9 2005, 17:02
#1; Tauren wall clip : Kodo mounts can clip to the side of any walls, you must use the walk key and clip onto the wall, and walah you're pretty much walking on walls.
don't work...
Old 08/09/2005, 17:47   #3

also das mit dem 10 man raid soll so gehen:

10 gehen rein, cleanen, ALLE gehen vor die instanz, der leader kickt alle raus, und läd dann wieder 5 aus der alten gruppe oder 5 neue ein ? das letzte habsch net so gecheckt
Old 08/09/2005, 18:12   #4

naja scholo etc ist so generft und so einfach, das sollte jeder rand. gruppe packen ^^
Old 08/22/2005, 23:40   #5

Quote:
This works with and without mout at taurish chars.
But you have to find special places to start this.
I climbed up the hills of orgrimmar for 2 hours and then i flew on the zep-roof by using noggenfogger

This way I climbed to Northern Plaguelands, that notingame-place in south silithus, under orgrimmar and some other places :]
Some places are reachable for all races, but its very difficult coz you dont clip..

Oh, and it does only work if you are male and speed doesnt matter ^^