Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Enter Halls of Reflection without prerequisite.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enter Halls of Reflection without prerequisite.

To enter the Halls of Reflection and play the instance you will need to attune yourself by doing 2 previous prerequisite quests in the Forge of souls and Pit of Saron.

Or, you can open the new LFG, Select HoR specifically and wait for a random group. Upon entering chances are the event won't start, just have your party reset the instance a few times (Pref don't tell them you haven't done the prerequisite), and the event should start.

Completed this morning before I knew there was a prerequisite.

EDIT: You can no longer queue for HoR without prerequisite if you have entered ether FoS or PoS and havent finished quest. Only works if you are a virgin to the new dungeons. Just checked after completing FoS I can no longer queue for HoR

Similar Threads
[v14] Reflection of Protection
http://y82.img-up.net/header2sjzc9.jpg Vote 4 RoP! http://p86.img-up.net/index3xbar.jpg Inhalt 1. Server Information
4 Replies - Flyff PServer Advertising
about the celebrity halls
hey guys has someone managed to get that working on the private server? i'm trying but i'm in a blind work, dont know what to do can someone help me...
3 Replies - EO PServer Hosting
reverse arme skills,elesis Lire with arrow defense + reflection
guys ito po ang unang script na ginawa ko medyo messy pa xa.. pero mapapakinabangan na rin.. Nilalaman - all elesis jobs 3rd skill becomes...
7 Replies - Grand Chase Philippines
Halls of Reflections - bug fix
Atthe moment there is a bug at the end of Halls of Reflections, you canīnot enter the ship without getting a disconnect , so you can not loot the...
4 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
[REQ] working uce on reflection server
hey guys , i tried revo 8.3 , cheat engine etc but all didn't work on reflection server , does anyone know wich one works on reflection? please...
8 Replies - Kal Online