Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Enter Halls of Reflection without prerequisite.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enter Halls of Reflection without prerequisite.

To enter the Halls of Reflection and play the instance you will need to attune yourself by doing 2 previous prerequisite quests in the Forge of souls and Pit of Saron.

Or, you can open the new LFG, Select HoR specifically and wait for a random group. Upon entering chances are the event won't start, just have your party reset the instance a few times (Pref don't tell them you haven't done the prerequisite), and the event should start.

Completed this morning before I knew there was a prerequisite.

EDIT: You can no longer queue for HoR without prerequisite if you have entered ether FoS or PoS and havent finished quest. Only works if you are a virgin to the new dungeons. Just checked after completing FoS I can no longer queue for HoR

« [Priest] Wallwalking is Back! | possible exploit in crossrealm dungeons (no clue) »

Similar Threads
[v14] Reflection of Protection
08/29/2010 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 4 Replies
http://y82.img-up.net/header2sjzc9.jpg Vote 4 RoP! http://p86.img-up.net/index3xbar.jpg Inhalt 1. Server Information
about the celebrity halls
01/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hey guys has someone managed to get that working on the private server? i'm trying but i'm in a blind work, dont know what to do can someone help me if its even possible?
reverse arme skills,elesis Lire with arrow defense + reflection
12/17/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
guys ito po ang unang script na ginawa ko medyo messy pa xa.. pero mapapakinabangan na rin.. Nilalaman - all elesis jobs 3rd skill becomes 2nd skills, 2nd skills become 1st skill and 1st skill become last skill - arme 2nd- 4th jobs 3rd skill become 1st skill, 2nd skill still same and 1st skill
Halls of Reflections - bug fix
12/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Atthe moment there is a bug at the end of Halls of Reflections, you canīnot enter the ship without getting a disconnect , so you can not loot the last chest. Only with a priestin your group or the buff food with which youget the mod "levetion" you can get on top of the ship and loot. We lost the lot the firsttime because we didnīt knew that. greetings
[REQ] working uce on reflection server
02/11/2008 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
hey guys , i tried revo 8.3 , cheat engine etc but all didn't work on reflection server , does anyone know wich one works on reflection? please share it , tyvm