Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > World of Warcraft > WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Presumed exploit on Halls of Reflexion (not tested)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Presumed exploit on Halls of Reflexion (not tested)

Ok here is my story:

Today I did the new heroics like everyone else and I encountered the bugged stairs to the ship at the end of Halls of Reflexion. There was no priest to levitate, so no loot or daily for us.

So tonight, after reading the blue message, saying it was hotfixed, i went back to see if there was a box full of loot waiting.

The only thing i saw when returned was 1 patrol and Arthas strangling Jaina Proudmoore. The whole last fase needed to be replayed.

I have not personally tested this yet, but it might be possible that you can run this last part of the instance (incl. loot!) several times a day.

It's untested, if I am wrong, then delete this post. For those who wish to test , try softresetting aswell and do a little report here.

Other new thing I've noticed. People need on frozen orbs. So this means the new rule on random pugs is NEED before GREED. Take all you can, leave nothing behind! This had me thinking aswell. This situation calls for a gigantic ninjafest if you ask me, since you don't have your server reputation to worry about. And if people start complaining, tell them the loot rules are different on your server. You can get away with about anything that way! [IMG]http://www.*******.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

have a nice 3.3 all