Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Random Dungeon of your Choice

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Random Dungeon of your Choice

Hey just did this today don't know how useful it will be to all of you.

When running random dungeons with someone from your server after you finish the first dungeon and people drop out if you keep two people in group you can run to another dungeon of your choice and have the leader click on the look for more option and you will start the dungeon that you are zoned into. You get the Random Group buff (5% wtv) but I'm not sure if you get the random triumphs at the end I forgot to check I'll try it again tomorrow and report back in.

sum up:

After running a random dungeon and you and someone else from your server are left in group (someone has green leader flag)

run to instance of your choice and click the option to find members to replace the ones that have dropped out.

counts as random heroic

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2009, 06:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you leave the instance by the entrance/exit then you teleport to back where you were before u went into the instance.

SO how is it possible to run to another instance of your choice? Also, if this works, what do you get for it being a heroic? better drops?